11

The guys spent time in Julie's garage, as usual, waiting for the girl from school. Luke had finally finished the song, and he couldn't wait to show it to Julie. He was terrified that she wouldn't like it.
Julie was rushing home to talk to the guys about what happened to Nick today. The fear did not leave her, she began to get more and more nervous.
The girl ran into the garage in confusion.
- I need to talk to you guys urgently.
- Julie, what happened? - Luke was worried.
- Today, when I was talking to Nick, something strange happened, and it scared the hell out of me. I could hear a voice in my head, like Nick was saying it..
- And what did you hear? - Alex asked with a smile.
- He was at the concert on Friday, said he saw Luke and me looking at each other...
- And how did I look at you? - Luke asked smilingly.
- Don't you know? That's not the point, he told me you were dead, and he doesn't understand why I chose you.
But it sounded like it was just in my head. "How long will he be able to be around, the time will come and he will leave." I heard it clearly.
- Julie, are you feeling okay? - Reggie asked. - It's like you're being paranoid.
- I'm not okay, I'm worried! I almost lost you guys, and it's like I can do it again, and I don't know what I have to do to stop it.
- Julie, you know we're not going to let this happen. It's okay, we're safe. - Luke was trying to calm Julie down.
- No, we don't know where Caleb is yet.
- How Nick can be related to Caleb is nonsense. - Luke said. - Guys, you agree?
-  Julie, really, this is all very strange. - Alex agreed.
- Great, so I'm going crazy. Apparently, I need to communicate less with ghosts and devote time to living people.
- Julie, don't say that... - Luke looked at the girl in frustration.
- Sorry... But you don't believe me. And that's the most annoying thing, I'm just worried.
- You're worried about Nick, aren't you? - Luke looked at Julie seriously.
- Are you serious? Fine, that's enough for today. - And Julie left.
- Dude, you shouldn't be saying that right now. - Reggie said.
- I know, I don't know what came over me. It's better not to approach her today, right?
- Definitely.