8

The weekend passed too quickly, Julie was a little sad. Here she is again sitting in the music class, alone, rehearsing her homework. But more than anything, she wanted to be in her rehearsal room with Luke right now.
The girl closed her eyes for a moment and smiled. All her thoughts were occupied by the ghost guy. And there was nothing she could do about it.
The door slammed, and Julie's eyes snapped open. Flynn, who seemed eager to find out something, was walking quickly towards her
- So, I'm waiting for the details!
Julie looked at her excited friend in surprise and did not understand at all where to start the story.
- Um...
- Julie, didn't you tell him?!
- Everything didn't go according to my original plan.
- Was he not happy? Or what? Tell me already! - It seemed like a little more and Flynn would go crazy with curiosity.
- Hush, chill out.. - Julie smiled and finally confessed. - Luke kissed me.
- Wait, what?!
- Yes, I know! But... That's how he confessed to me first, only then I told him that the song was about him.
- Oh my God, you're both in love!
- It seems that yes... We spent the whole weekend together, he even wanted to write me a response song.
- How cute he is. - Flynn smiled. - You guys are a couple now, right?
- Actually...We didn't talk about it.
Julie thought hard. Indeed, there was a very unusual relationship between her and Luke, especially now.
- But he kissed you, isn't that how it happens?
- It is difficult.
- Of course, when your boyfriend is a ghost.
- He's probably not my boyfriend... And as long as I can see and touch them, they are not ghosts to me.
- Anyway, I'm so happy for you.
- Yes, I'm glad too, I don't have to fight these feelings anymore.
- So, what about Nick?
- Dancing with him as a couple is very awkward, knowing that he likes me.
- By the way, let's go, we need to be in the hall already.
The girls headed to class, and Julie's thoughts changed for the first time in days. She thought of Nick. If he had asked her out earlier, she would have been over the moon. But now that Luke had come into her life, Nick didn't mean anything to her anymore.