16

Luke disobeyed the girl again and came to her school, this time he even took the guys with him. But Julie's reaction surprised him, and made him very happy. He couldn't help but smile when he saw that Julie had noticed him and was smiling. He really wanted to kiss her, hug her, at least take her hand. But while they were among the other students in the hallway, it might look strange.
Julie followed Luke, a smile never left her face, she didn't care why he came to her school again, she was just glad that he was here.
- Where are you taking me? - Julie asked anyway.
- The guys found a secluded place where you don't have to worry that someone will notice that you're talking to yourself.
- Are Alex and Reggie here too?
- Yeah, Alex wanted to go to a meeting with Willie, but it didn't work out, and Reggie was afraid to be alone. We decided that you wouldn't mind if we came. I really wanted to see you...
- I'm glad to see you too... And boys anyway, too, of course.
Reggie and Alex were standing in the empty hallway, arguing about something as usual. As soon as they noticed Julie, they immediately stopped.
- Hey, how's school going? - Reggie winked at the girl.
- It was sad until you guys showed up. - Julie said, looking only at Luke.
- How about putting on a show at school today? - Alex suggested.
- Oh, I don't know...
- Julie, come on, you said yourself that we need a distraction. - Luke took the girl's hand, and finally they both felt comfortable.
- Just look at these two, Alex, you've lost the bet.
- Were you arguing about us? - Julie chuckled.
- Alex said that you will be sorting out your relationship for a long time, I just said no. Not that it was an argument.
- Dude, this is weird...  - Luke looked askance at Reggie. - So Julie, what about the concert? - Luke looked into the girl's eyes with hope.
- I'll try to arrange it, but I can't promise anything.
- Please promise... - The guys all looked at Julie with pleading eyes.
- Okay, I promise.
- Can we hang out at your school? - Reggie asked.
- It's out of the question, you guys might run into Nick, and we haven't figured it out yet.
- We promise we'll be careful, don't worry. - Luke gently hugged Julie.
Julie seemed to melt at his touch, smiled and only nodded her head in agreement. Luke quickly kissed the girl on the cheek, completely unexpected for her.
- Great, we'll meet on stage in an hour. - Luke said and the guys disappeared, leaving the girl alone again.
Julie remained standing in the empty hallway, she couldn't stop smiling. But she came to her senses abruptly, she needed to organize a concert in an hour, she couldn't let her boys down. She promised.