𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗱

Bella walked into the living room. She saw Mark with Madelyn and smiled. "Is she okay?" She asked as she joined them on the sofa.

Mark nodded. "She's with her daddy. Course she's okay," he said. He kissed the top of Madelyn's head and smiled. "Wanna have another?"

Bella blinked a couple of times. "You're joking me. Tell me you're joking?" She asked.

"I'm joking doll. I don't think I could share myself with another baby yet," Mark said. He smirked to her. "Are you okay?"

Bella shrugged and smiled. She laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm okay. I'm always okay. My mom is coming to town this weekend. She wants to meet Sophie," she told him.

"Good luck with that."

Bella grinned. She looked to him. "You know, I was thinking she could come and stay here. Help us with Maddie."

Mark turned his head to her. He frowned. "Tell me you're joking. Doll. I can't have sex with you if your mom is here."

"Would you chill? I'm joking. She's staying with Derek and Grace. I told you she wants to meet Sophie," she told him. She grinned. "It proves you don't listen to me."

Mark shook his head. "You're a menace. You know that?" He said as he stood with Madelyn and walked into the bedroom. "I love days off. I can sit in bed all day with my two favourite girls."

Bella rolled her eyes. "No you can't actually. I said we would go over to Derek's. A baby play date for Maddie and Sophie," she told him.

"Doll. They can't even babble yet. How are they supposed to play?" Mark asked.

"They can sleep. And look cute together. I don't know. But it's rare we all have the same day off. So let's spend time with babies!" Bella said.

****

Grace walked into the bedroom. She saw Derek holding Sophie and smiled. "Suits you. You look good being a dad," she told him as she yawned.

Derek turned to her. "Get some sleep. You're gonna need it. My mom is coming to town. Bella's coming over with Mark and Madelyn. Full house soon," he said.

"I'll sleep soon. I just wanna look at her. It's crazy to think that we made her. She came from the mess that is Grace Grey."

Derek rolled his eyes. He smiled to her. "You're not a mess. You are fantastic. You're beautiful," he told her.

"Thank you. That means a lot," Grace said as she kissed his lips. She smiled. "Your mom is coming to town."

Derek nodded. "She is. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I like your mom. Plus Bella and Mark are coming over with Maddie. It's so weird. She's a few weeks older than Sophie. But she looks smaller," Grace said.

Derek smiled. "Bella got her checked. She's going to be smaller than most babies her age."

Grace grinned and nodded. She sighed. "We actually made a baby. An actual human baby. She doesn't have extra toes. Or anything," she said.

"Why would she?"

"Well I don't know."

Before Derek could say anything, there was a knock at the door. Derek stood with Sophie in his arms and followed Grace downstairs.