Chapter 1

A/N

So here we go. :) Another story to add to the list! I actually decided to start writing this when I was writing Chapter 12 of HalfMoon, which is going nicely if I do say so myself. I decided that when I write this book, I'm going to write the whole story before publishing any of it. So I'll upload chapters maybe...oh I don't know...one every few days? I haven't decided yet. My inspiration for this comes from High School Scandal, There's a Jock in my Bed, and I'm Dating Him to Piss Off My Parents..., which are great stories by the way.

So here we go in another one of my crazy adventures. Hope you guys enjoy!

Picture will be of Kristen.

______________________________________________________________________

*Kristen pov*

"Are you ready for this?" my older brother Matthew (Matt) asked, smirking. He knew I was apprehensive about this. First day of school, no big deal right? Well, wrong. The first day of school is everything. It sets you a reputation that will be remembered for all of high school.

I was what most girls would describe as a hot mess, in other words. I had on skin tight black skinny jeans, black stiletto-platform heels, silver bra, and a white one-shoulder, curtain style shirt. I didn't have on very much make-up. A little face serum, mascara, and black eyeliner. My hair was straightened. Actually, for a little visual, it was bleached, with brown under the base. So basically, bleached hair, and brown underneath the bleach and in the back of my hair. I took a good look at myself in the mirror 'yeah, I got this!' .

I smiled with determination. I grabbed my keys, iPhone, and iPod, then made my way out to my car. We had a giant double garage, that was a five car fit. There was my dad's, mom's, then mine and Matt's. I had a white 2015 BMW 3 series, i335xDrive Luxury Line. My brother had the same car in black. The inside was black leather, tinted windows and and stainless steel finish. My car had neon purple under-lights, while Matt had blue.

I got in my car and started it up. I loved the purr of a new car. I turned on the AC, while waiting for the car to warm up. It was funny, because the weather outside was ninety-five degrees, and sunny, but I always made sure to take care of my baby. I plugged in my iPod (touch 5th gen, 64g.) into the stereo. The nice thing about my car, was the stereo/surround was by Beats Audio. In other words, awesome bass. I flipped through my selection of songs until I found a good song. Sunshine - David Guetta (ft. Avicii

You might say I was weird because I didn't like those whiny Taylor Swift songs, Justin Bieber or One Direction. The very thought of them made my blood boil. That's beside the point though. The bass boomed through my car as I backed out of the garage, and made my way for school.

I thought of what people might say about me the whole ride there. It was hard being the new kid. I was a sophomore this year, so at least I wouldn't be looked down on like a freshman. Matt would be a senior this year, so if anything went wrong, at least I would have him. Why would I need him? I guess you could say that I was a 'stereotypical' slut. Or that's what most girls would categorize me as. Was I? Absolutely not. I still had my virginity thank you. It wasn't just that I dressed like a stripper either though. My family came from money. You could probably tell by the car I had, beats, iPhone, garage, for that matter. Was I ashamed about coming from a wealthy family? Certainly not, but it made me a target at school, which did frighten me.

I watched as the school came into view. This school was supposedly one of the best in the area. Hence the reason I came here. Mother and father only want the best for me. Right.

When I had registered, I got a good idea of what the school would be like. On the outside, it looked much like a business building, mostly reflective glass. It was brand new. Most students had iPad's, or laptops instead of textbooks. The floors in the school were marble for god sake! I remember getting my schedule though, which I had now memorized.