Chapter 13

A/N

So here we are at chapter 13, and by now most of you probably expect what comes next! But guess what! YOU DON'T! haha xD

pic will be of Aaron

_____________________________________________________________________________

Day 1: Begin revenge

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm obsessive when just one thought of you comes up

I'm aggressive just one thought of closing up

You got me stressing, incessantly pressing the issue

Da very moment gone you know I miss you

I'm the question an you of course the answer

Just hold me close boy cause I'm your tiny dancer

You make me shaken up, heads are mistaken

But I can't control myself got me calling out for help

S.O.S. please someone help me. Its not healthy for me to feel this

Y.O.U. are making this hard, I can't take it see it don't feel right

S.O.S. please someone help me. Its not healthy for me to feel this

Y.O.U. are making this hard, I can't take it see it don't feel right

The alarm went off at 4:45. What the hell? Although, perfect cliche with the Rihanna lyrics.

"Kim." I said weakly, but had an edge in my voice.

"What?" she groaned.

"Why did you set my alarm so early?"

"We gotta get you ready for your big day. I'm gonna shower real quick, so if you wanna go eat, I'm going to get you ready."

"Why do I have a feeling this will violate the dress code in every way possible?"

"Because it will." she said, as if it were obvious. She went off into the bathroom to shower, so I went downstairs to make a pot of coffee. I knew Matt wouldn't be up yet, so I had no intention of waking him. I let the coffee brew, and while it brewed, made myself breakfast and contemplated today.

Was I really willing to act skanky to make Drake jealous? Did I really want to push the limits to get revenge for oral sex?

Yes. Why? Because he hurt me, he led me to believe he had changed, and was a total sweetheart, then did this. It wasn't just about him anymore though. This Ryanne chick better watch out, because she'll get what's coming to her.

By the time I finished, I had a new-found determination. I was going to go through with this plan, even though I had no idea what the whole point of it was, but if it meant getting back at him, let's do this.

I walked back upstairs to kick Kim out of the shower, and to my surprise she was already dressed. Black skinny jeans, platform heels, curtain shirt.

"Alright, now go shower, and we'll do you all up." Kim said, leaving the room. I probably took a good long shower, because I finally heard Kim banging on the door. I shut off the water, dried myself off, changed back into my PJ's and opened the door.

"It's about time you finished." she huffed.

"Yeah yeah, let's get on with it." I said sarcastically.