Epilogue

A/N

I thought the story deserved a very short epilogue, so here we go ^_^

_____________________________________________________________________________

It's been a few days since that beautiful night. Drake went home with me that night to face my parents. They both were furious, needless to say. Drake had to make a run for his life, as my father tried to kill him. They never found out about our sexual encounters though, which I'm grateful for.

I've been grounded until further notice, and even so, I'm not holding a grudge against my parents, even though they refuse to speak to me.

Matt isn't talking to me anymore, probably because I disobeyed him.

I was forbidden from seeing Drake ever again, yet that didn't stop me. Kim would help me sneak over, and I would spend nights there, away from my own family. Michelle had become my second mother, who I was ever so grateful for. She never brought up sex, even though I think she knows. If she does, she clearly doesn't care.

The relationship with my parents and brother was moving downhill fast, but it didn't affect me. If they refused to accept me for who I was, then that was their problem to deal with. I was going to be who I wanted to be. After all, it is my life isn't it?

________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Well this is the end of the road my friends. I'm sorry to say this is the end, yet even so, if the story gets good credit, there will be a sequel in the future ^_^ plus I set this story up for one, there are endless possibilities.

Thank you to all of my inspirations, fans, and readers. You've been wonderful to me. ^_^

La Fin.

x Kameron C.