Chapter 19

A/N

So here we are at chapter 19 :)

guess what....?

BONUS CHAPTER TIME! :D

This chapter is all about Kim. Hopefully you guys find it exciting and like it :) -- umm..little side note, there is some rather explicit content, so be warned xD

__________________________________________________________________________

*Kim pov*

I didn't see Kristen much after lunch. However, I wasn't worried about her as much anymore. If anything went wrong, Drake would be her saving grace. Now, I have to admit, I was/am jealous of how Kristen and Drake are oh so in love. Like I wish I had someone like Drake is to her. Now, I could do without the heartbreak, and all that jazz, but in general.

I was obsessed with Aaron. I'll just admit that right now. Did I love him? Yes. I fell in love with him back in seventh grade. It's been almost four years now. You can say it's love. Did he love me? As if.

I was on my way home, and in self pity, when I got a call from Ryan. What did he want?

"What do you want?" I asked, "I'm driving."

"Well sorry, I have soccer practice here in a few minutes so I had to call now. You're about to have a visitor when you get home though..." he trailed off.

"What kind of visitor?" I snapped. He can't just leave me hanging like that!

"I have to go, practice, we'll talk later." and the line went dead. Sneaky little bitch.

I kept driving, ranting about the stupid phone call, which was pointless, but it's not like I had anything better to do with my time.

When I got home, I collected my stuff, and walked into my house. The house itself was empty, as I had no siblings of any kind, and my parents were at work. They were sweet people, and enjoyed their work, and I was happy for them. Better than being miserable because of work.

I walked into my room, which wasn't impressive like Kristen's. There was my queen sized bed, a desk, a dresser, my nightstand, and a TV against the wall my bed faced. I managed to get lucky when we moved here and got an on-suite bathroom though. There were three and a half bathrooms in the house, we had a ranch. One in my parents room, one in mine, a half bath off the kitchen for guests, and one in the basement.

I had gotten all my school stuff put away and flipped on the TV. I had told Kristen I was busy, but really, I just wanted time to think. Things had gotten so busy lately, that I needed some time to myself.

A few minutes after I had gotten into one of my favorite TV show's Private Practice, the doorbell rang. I grumbled getting up to answer the door. I had no real desire to get up. Besides, who could possibly be here?

I opened the door, and who was there? Aaron. Was this what Ryan meant?

"Um....hey.." I said awkwardly.

"Hey.." he said, fairly bright, but he was hiding something from me.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked, feeling rude for not inviting him in.

"Thank you..." he trailed off, sitting down on the couch in our living room.

"You seem upset.." I started, hoping he would tell me.

"Well, it's more about what I have to talk to you about..than what's wrong with me." he said, as if that explained everything.

"What do you mean?" I frowned.