Chapter 6

A/N

So here we are on day three of the creation of Private Practice. Also, here we are at chapter 6. I'm trying to decide if this will be a long story or a short one...probably a shorter one, but I can build a series from this one or, I can possibly write stories that correlate with this one, perhaps?

pic will be of Kristen, unless I decide otherwise. I may have it be of Matt if I can find someone to play his role, if I don't, he will be in the next chapter. Check the bottom A/N to see who will be in the picture.

______________________________________________________________________________

Take it to the head

Take it off the edge

Nothing but the best

Feeling like a million, million people everywhere

Put it in the air

We don't give a damn

Feeling like a billion, billion

The Jennifer Lopez lyrics blasted my eardrums, scaring me awake. I looked over at the clock, which read 5:15 a.m. I moaned as I shut off my alarm and yanked myself out of bed. It was too early for this already.

As I stood up, I started to remember last night's events. I had no intention of going downstairs, as I would risk seeing my parents. I had every intention of leaving as soon as I got ready, but then I remembered I didn't have my car. I picked up my phone and sent a message to Kim.

Got grounded last night. No car, beats, laptop, or leaving the house except for school. Do you think you could pick me up and take me to school?

Sure. Wanna stop at starbucks before we go? I'll just have to stop by earlier.

sounds good, I'll be ready to go by 6:30 hopefully.

sounds good.

I walked into my bathroom and started the shower. At least they didn't take my phone, this could've been a lot worse.

After showering, I looked through my selection of clothing. I pulled out a pair of booty shorts, (they were khaki's, don't worry) black bra, and a cyan blue long sleeve tube-top tshirt (which was like a sweatshirt without the hood, drawstrings, or collar) but you could see my bra straps. Then I pulled out a pair of black platform heels, which were becoming a favorite of mine. Once I had everything on, I walked over to the mirror. I looked like a hot mess.

I pulled out a pair of hoop earrings, my grandma's diamond necklace that I had been given, and my glasses. They were those kind of glasses that had the thicker black frames but they weren't huge either. They were rectangular, and had a textured pattern on the sides.

I dabbed on a bit of face serum, and did my normal make-up routine and straightened my hair. I didn't wanna get too crazy. Although, I could feel a lazy coming soon which means no make-up, no expensive clothing, no jewelry, and I couldn't do my hair.

By the time I finished getting ready, it was 6:25. I collected my iPod, a charger, earbuds, and my iPhone and threw everything in my bag except my phone, which went in my pocket. I made sure to tell Kim to text me when she was here so I didn't have to wait downstairs.

I'm in your driveway, hurry up, I want coffee.

I just chuckled at the message, how typical. I walked downstairs, where my parents were drinking coffee, probably waiting to get ready for work.