Chapter 21

A/N

So here we are, three chapters away from the finale ^_^ exciting right?

I can't decide about a sequel yet, you guys will have to let me know what you think! Remember to comment if you want one, otherwise, I might not write one with these characters! Or to this storyline!

Video's to performances will be attached, well, the actual music video's will be attached, as well as I'm inserting lyrics into this chapter for the performance. Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

It was Tuesday afternoon after school, and we were preparing for our competition tonight. I was sitting in booty shorts and a sports bra with Hayden, mentally preparing myself. We were up against two other schools tonight. Atlanta Regional, and Macon Central. We weren't concerned about Macon Central, but supposedly, Atlanta Regional was one of the best.

"You ready for tonight?" Hayden asked, encouraging me.

"No, not really." I said honestly. I wasn't ready for the performance by any means. Then my coach walked up to me. Coach Kara. She was hardcore, but very motivating.

"Are you okay Kristen?" she asked, a lot softer than she normally would.

"Yeah, just nervous for tonight." I said, looking up at her.

"Listen, don't focus on the competition. You go out there, do what you know how to do, and have fun. That's what we're here to do." she smiled.

"Thanks." I said.

"Now, why don't you go into the classroom across the hall, we're going to watch a movie until it's time to get ready, because I've worked you kids to your limits." she said, nodding.

I walked into the room with Hayden, where we sat in the back. What was the movie playing? Avengers. I rolled my eyes, great, how original.

We sat there watching the movie right up until it was time for us to change.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, time to suit up, we'll be heading to warm-up shortly. You've got twenty minutes, let's go."

Twenty minutes to get the body suit on? Wish me luck.

I ran to the dressing rooms where my suit was, stripped, and started changing. I got the suit on almost all the way, but I needed someone to zip the back. I found Hayden.

"Will you zip this for me?" I asked.

"Sure." he said, zipping up the back.

"Thanks." I kissed him on the cheek, "Good luck!" I slipped on my platform heels, that were painful to walk in, as these were too tall for my taste. I quickly did my make-up, and got ready to go out to warm-ups.

They had two lines made, to shorten the original one. I was directed to the front, with the junior girl who was going to be center stage, another main feature. She was wearing skin-tight leather pants, and bra. She also had on stripper heels for some reason. Wasn't that unsafe? It'd probably get us points though.

Coach Kara directed us around the halls until we came to the dance room.

"Alright girls, begin normal warm-up routine except for Kristen, Emilee, and Grant, who will come with me." she called to everyone, then nodded at us three, who were the main features of the event.

We followed her into the hall, where we got a pep talk.

"Listen, stakes are high tonight, and we're taking risks with the costumes. I want you three to be careful not to get hurt. If something is beyond your capability in these costumes, improvise. Remember, look like you know what you're doing, and have fun. Now, don't do normal warm-ups, but try to stretch. I can't have you guys getting hurt before we even go on." With that, she nodded.