Your High School Graduation

Y/g/y means Your graduation year.

Joker & Harley- Today was a very important day for you, because it was your high school graduation.   You had the day off, for you didn't need to be back at Gotham Area High School until 6:00pm.   So you decided to go out and do a little shopping. Your parents were said that you could go out, but as long as one of your father's henchmen went with you. "Ah, dad. Come on. I'm not a little kid anymore." You said.  "Well you'll always be my lil clown to me, so either you take a henchman with you or you don't go at all." Your father said as you groaned, but took Panda with you.   (Time skip to the mall)  

When you and Panda reached the mall, you both went to go look at dresses/suites, for you wanted to make statement, more like your father wanted you to make a statement.   Once you found the perfect dress/suit,  your mother called and asked if you join her, your father and Lucy for lunch, since she had just picked Lucy from school.  You and Panda agreed and all of you went to a special restaurant and had lunch together as a family.  (Time skip to the evening)

As you finished getting ready and your parents got Lucy into the car, it was time to go to Gotham Area High School  to watch you graduate

As you finished getting ready and your parents got Lucy into the car, it was time to go to Gotham Area High School  to watch you graduate.   As you went to go join your classmates and your parents, sister and Uncle Frost and Panda took their seats along with the other families, it was time for the graduation ceremony to begin.   When the ceremony began, your family couldn't be more prouder of you than they already were.   When your name was called, your family stood up and cheered for you.   "Everyone, I give you the class of  y/g/y." Your principal said as all of the students took their caps off and threw them into the air as all of the families cheered on their children.   After you returned your gown,  you saw Lucy running towards you. "Sissy!" She said as she hugged you. "Hi Lucy.  Are you ready to get something to eat?" You asked as she nodded.  When you and Lucy were with your family, all of you headed out before Batman came and ruin your graduation night.  

Katana & Diablo- Today, your special day, for it was your high school graduation.  Your little sister/brother had to go to school, but it was the last day for her/him.  You were going to pick up, your little sister/brother from school, so the two of could have some big sister/brother / little sister/brother time.  "Y/n!" "Y/l/s/n / y/l/b/n!" You said as your little brother/sister came running to you.   "What are you doing here?" She/he asked as you helped them get into the car and her/his booster seat.   "So how was your last day of school, kiddo?" You asked as you pulled out and took your little sister/brother to Chuck E. Cheese for a fun big sister/little sister/brother day.  (Time skip to home and getting ready for graduation)

Once you and your family were ready, all of you got some pictures  before all of you headed up to the high school for your graduation.  As the ceremony began, you got a little nervous, but as you walked across the football field, you heard your little sister/brother and you felt better.   After everyone had gotten their diploma, the principal announced "Family. Friends. I now give you the graduation class of y/g/y."  All of you tossed your caps up into the air and graduated.  (Time skip to returning your gown)