Chapter 9ine:

As soon as his eyes met with the other, it felt like everything around them paused.

  All hongjoong could see was the Aussie boy laid on the bed. His heart skipped a beat just by mere looking at the boy. He blinked rapidly, shaking off any ill thoughts that were forming in his head.

He could proudly say he was STRAIGHT
but this boy got him feeling something different that almost got him questioning his sexuality. He held onto his chest--- probably felt like his heart would pop right out of his chest anytime soon.

Ãnie ãnie ãnie (no no no) get a grip of yourself hongjoong.

He swallowed spit, once again shaking his head from all the crazy__thousand thoughts running through his mind.

" He's fine. The doctor said he just needs rest." Bangchan said.

Hyunjin nods.

" But--we still don't know what happened to him." Seungmin added, worries evident on his face.

Hyunjin sighed. "Not that I know of but I'll speak to the doctor later, but for now we need to take care of the media and fans. We need to leave an official statement to them to stop spreading fake rumors about Felix health. We will go live tomorrow. " He said briefly, massaging his head. Being the director hasn't particularly been easy on him.

Then he frowned, his eyes went around the room searching for someone__" where's Hwanwoong...?" he asked, but no one responded.

" Where's Hwanwoong?!" He demanded angrily. But still met with silence because sincerely speaking no one knew where he was or what he was up to. "Okay. Jisung call him...I need to address something to y'all. And__" He turned to the red headed male," Bangchan is this the best you can do as a leader? You don't even know where your teammate's at?! Is this how you lead! Let's step out for a talk." He said and each of them left the room___ leaving hongjoong and Felix.

After a minute of total silence a chuckle was heard, a chuckle that escaped hongjoong's lips.

" Hey, open your eyes." He laughed, tapping on Felix arm.

Jokes on him to think hongjoong would buy to the act of him playing unconscious. Well unfortunately for Felix...their eyes mistakenly connected for a second when hongjoong stepped into the room__the same stare that got him feeling strange and nice.

" I said open your eyes." He repeated.

And Felix did.

As his eyes flutter open, hongjoong was taken aback as he saw those green orbs that got his heart beating fast a while ago. He stared deep into the males eyes as Felix looked at him....confused.

" Who are you?" Those were the first words that left the Aussies mouth.

And to hongjoong his voice was angelic, light and calm.

"Me....." hongjoong gasped dramatically pointed at himself, looked behind his back to mess with Felix a little.

Let's see wat you are made of bub.

Felix caught his drills because he rolled his eyes, glancing at the male up to down. " Jokes apart...who are you?" He frowned, showing his freckles well.

Hongjoong found it very cute 😚😚

"Are you deaf?"

Hongjoong hissed," Aye don't play with me like that."

"Ohh so you're not? Then answer my question....who are you and what are you doing here." Felix snapped back.

"Hongjoong."