Chapter 11ven:

H_he found it.

His secret.

AND FOR THE second TIME THAT VERY DAY...... EVERYTHING WENT BLANK.

*Flashbacks to when Hongjoong got to Felix bedroom*

Hongjoong POV:

Wow! Felix is no play at all.....his house is fire 🔥

With all the decors laying around, the way he set them up, bright lights everywhere ( which makes me wonder if he's scared of dark places ) cuz everywhere's lit in this house.

I got to his room and I couldn't be more amazed.

Nice.

His room was Anime base and themed.

Damn. He sure loves Animes.

I stepped into the room, slowly examining the room.

He had a queen size mattress with a purple comforter, and a bunch of stuffies and medium size bears laying around. Is he a kid or something?

I chuckled, deeply.

I liked the Y2K smiley teddy pillow....it was literally cute. He also had this big purple fluffy carpet rug at the center of the room.
       Umm, his room was a bit shady because of the dark purple curtains covering the window. Though it was night but the curtains still blocked the street lights coming from outside. Underneath the window was a semi-long enough purple sofa against the wall.

His room was lightened up a bit by the LED strips which were on color purple.

I take it as he likes the color PURPLE!

I nod my head, concluding purple was his color.

I went down to his bookshelves that was filled with Anime books and Vd's.

Awwnnn....he such a baby for real.

I cooed at his cuteness, which was followed by a laugh. I couldn't help but laugh hard till I felt my stomach hurt.

I stared at the shelf wondering what book to take first, which is very difficult because he has tons of Anime's fiction.

He's an Anime freak.

I scrolled through Anime fiction cuz honestly I've read most of them already, so I went down to SONIC comic book. I took it out and on doing that a paper dropped out of the bottom side. Ãnio (no) no it wasn't a paper....it was an envelope.

I picked up the paper and stared at it curiously.

What was an envelope doing inside a comic book?!