Chapter 22wo:

Felix POV:

Felix POV:

" F_elix..... you're pregnant?! And it's mine?" I face palmed myself as I heard hyunjin stutter, his eyes wide in horror.

I sighed removing my eyes from him just for it to fall on hongjoong. And guess what....? BIG MOUTH was biting his lips-- biting his lips with a straight face like he wasn't the one that just spilled the whole coke (thing).

I was about to talk but unfortunately hongjoong beat me to it because soon i hear him say, " I think we should all take a deep breath and calm down first." He said maybe trying to lighten up the mood or cut the tension in the room, but honestly if you'd ask me I'd say it's not working.

This wasn't some type of therapy and we weren't in a therapy session for us to be doing the breathing exercise this was a moment I never expected would come.... not in the slightest bit.

*sighs*

" I will head out first." I said as I tried to find my way to the door only for my arm to be yanked back to where I was standing previously. No need for guess's.... it's definitely hyunjin.

" Felix tell me you were not about to walk away after everything I just heard! You're pregnant? Like seriously...? What--when-- how is it even possible?"

I scoffed rolling my eyes mockingly, " Hyunjin don't stand there and act like you didn't know I could get pregnant. Or have you forgotten already....I had three abortions for you!" I yelled the last part, not that I wanted to but I'm very angry. I'm hot and angry, I might as well blow up like a fucking Volcano.

When he didn't speak, he just stared at me with big eyes (like a lost soul), well I took it as my cue to continue__" I got pregnant a month after you fobbed me into having sex with you just so my name comes on the list of Solo K-pop artists to set 2 guinness world record. Yes hyunjin you heard me right the first time I. Got. Pregnant. And I wanted to abort it like I did all three of my babies but I couldn't because it would've cost me my life and unlike you I wouldn't want to die for a mistake we both made together. If anyone should suffer then it's you." I finished, pointing at him with my free fingers. And believe me when I say i saw a glint of guilt in his orb eyes.

" But you should hav-"

" Still told you? Forget it I had a valid reason to hide it but you already know right." I shrug 🤷 pulling away from his tightened grip against my wrist.

I glanced at him to see him make a thinking face 🤔🤔

" So.... you're really pregnant huh?" He asks again and I just stared at him like he's insane. I just said it out loud now... didn't I? " And....you're dating my brother? And you were still having sex and flinging with me together with him." He raised his brows at me for answers but instead I exhaled deeply what's the need of saying what we all already know?