Chapter 5ve:

Hyunjin's Pov:

Hyunjin's Pov:

I swore in my head, biting my lips from saying words I'd regret a minute later.

Why? Just why is he here?!

I'm sure he knew very well how much his uninformed presence disturbed me because he had that annoying smile that I so much hated.

Fuck it! " Why are you here?" I said straight up, asking him again for the eleventh time.

I nonchalantly watched as he walked around my office as if he was searching for something or maybe examining...I don't know which and I sure don't care.

I bounced my leg back and forth in annoyance watching his every movement.

Why did Appa choose to remarry.... couldn't he have just kept his dick to himself?!

I would always ask myself. He repeatedly said he loved my mother but I don't see how him getting one of his whores pregnant signifies how much he loved her.

"Kim hongjoong!" I banged my fist on the table.... I've had enough with this unending silence between us.

*tch tch tch*

I side eye glared at him hearing him suck his teeth at me.

" Appa never had faith in you_" he said walking to my front table where he sat comfortably, crossing his legs. " He never saw any potentials in you."

I laughed dryly__" is this the reason you came here? To tell me all this. Who cares what that dying old man thinks of me. I don't give a damn hj."

" He didn't think you could run things smoothly and he was right__because somehow you always get your hands dirty and our name tarnished." He bobbed his lips, as if throwing a bomb to the air 'whoosh'

" You didn't come all the way here to tell me what I already know boy, so leave right now!" I said, trying the best I could to stay calm. I frowned pointing at the door for him to walk out of my office. " You have overstayed your visit and I've heard enough of your nonsense. Leave."

He smirked, flashing his pearly whites__" Relax big bro__chill. Where's the fun if I leave?"

His smirk dropped as he leaned over to me, connecting our heads together.

" This time I've come to stay. All this__" he circulated his hands in the air. " Will be mine....soon. FACTS!"

*Scoffs*

"Hahaha....Chincha (really?)" I pushed his chest hard, making him take a few step back. " That day will never come. Wake up"

Mm.

" We'll see 'bout that__" he grinned, arranging his dark brown Vlone jacket that matched well with his black amiri jeans with off-white shoes. No doubt he was the fashion type of guy. He was literally a master at dressing and matching outfit.

I yawned, so tired. I can't remember when last I had peace or a good sleep. My life is a mess.

*Sighs*

I almost forgot I had paperworks to sign for STRAY KIDS world tour coming up next week.

"You busy?" Hongjoong asked. I didn't notice he was still standing next to me.

" Why are you still here?" I furrowed my brows, giving him the cold shoulders he requested for after insulting me like that. I was still older than him.

He rolled his eyes, "You busy or not?" I can't believe he still spoke with some attitude. Rude brat!

" Weh? ( Why?) " I answered dryly, uninterested in whatever he had going on.

"Wanna grab a drink with me?"

" No."

" Hyungggggggggggggg" he whined, carefully kicking my chair. He stomped his foot on the ground___giving me hopeful eyes.

You see hongjoong was my brother from another mother. My best friend, My enemy, My ally and My worst nightmare.............

We fight, throw curses at ourselves but we are still brothers. We were and are closer to each other more than anyone.

Though Hongjoong can be too much at times but I guess the saying  "The truth's bitter." really works well for him because he wouldn't waste no time to tell me how incompetent and Incapable I was. He was just a BIG MOUTH!

But it's funny how he thinks I'd go have a drink with him after his childish outburst." Leave I have some stuff to sort out." I said staring at him with all seriousness. I am tired as fuck....I feel the need to take a long hot bathe session right now.

" Ok.....my bad for thinking your boring and old ass would come." He said.

He just doesn't give up on upsetting or annoying me. "Shut up! Who's old? Your Appa is the old one." I snapped back at him, waving him out of my office.

He nodded, " You'll be seeing me often. Take care." And he left, giving me the peace and silence I craved for.

I took out some documents on my desk, staring blankly at them and then something popped up in my head 'FELIX'

He walked out on me in the middle of our conversation....I won't let that shit slide, him disrespecting and questioning me like that. I'll deal with him later__for now I had papers to work on.

Going through writers block! Buh I always find something to write.  Just a little hint.......

         Vote| comment| share

Let's grow together ✊✊

I apologize for any typographic errors 🫠🫠🫠🫠