Chapter 23hree:

Felix POV:

Felix POV:

It's been 2 months now since I started dating the two {Hwang} brothers and sincerely it was working out well. Everything, the relationship. No fights, no jealousy, no arguments.....

Speaking of the argument part.

Umm.....well sometimes my two lovely boyfriends get too extra comparing whose dick is more bigger, who gives better head, who cums faster, who gets more tired during sex bla bla bla...I can give more but I don't want to.

I was currently in the kitchen with both of my boyfriends making me {and my baby} dinner. But instead of focusing on the food as always they start arguing and bickering out nonsense.

" Like I don't know hyunjin, how many pregnant guys have you seen." Hongjoong said annoyed.

" Hey felix tell me am I wrong?" Hyunjin faced me giving me hopeful eyes. And I stare at the both of them dumbfounded.

Why do they always think they can add me to their dumb contentions whenever they please 🙄🙄

" Whoa whoa i don't know what you two are arguing about and please don't be adding me in your stupid arguments." I said and hyunjin glared at me, hongjoong on the other hand mugged me.

😳😳😳😳

And I raised both my hands in up. " Ok ok sorry. Fix your faces pleaseeee." I pouted, giving them that innocent cutie eyes they couldn't resist and just like every other time it worked. Making me smile satisfied.

" But what were you guys really bickering about this time." I asked seriously, staring between the both of them.

Now I know they're always arguing about stupid things or things that didn't make sense but what does a 'pregnant guy' just like hongjoong mentioned before have to do with it?? Because I'm a pregnant guy anything about pregnant guy's I wanna know. Period!

" Hyunjin said pregnant guys grows titties and they--"

" Wait! What's that " I stopped hongjoong mid-way bringing my fingers to his soft plumpy lips.

" What's what? You mean titties?" Hongjoong asked and I nod slowly. " Ohh that's just another name for nipples_" he said casually, shrugging before going back to check on what he was cooking. Leaving me hanging on my sit appalled.

They were talking about nipples? Pregnant guys growing nipples....

I don't want my nipples to grow!

I got up from the kitchen chair hurriedly walking to......[groans] goodness knows where.

<<Time skip>>

Dinner time: (The trio at the dinning area).