Chapter 18teen:

"You guys want to go LIVE

"You guys want to go LIVE....?" Hyunjin questioned calmly but frowning.

" Yes king, I think it's best we do. There are so many comments saying that we haven't been into much activities lately and most of our fans misses us so I think we should do the LIVE."

Hyunjin chewed hardly on his inner cheek, as he sat restrained behind his office desk, shooting daggers into the white haired boy standing across his table.

" Are you fucking kidding me? " Hyunjin scoffed to himself, " Hwanwoong are you out of your fucking mind?! " Hyunjin tried his best not to really yell but he knew he was already yelling and couldn't stop himself, not after what he'd just heard

" Hyunjin I think it for the best and besides he hasn't really been performing well these days. The whole group would say the same if you ask....Felix is fucking up__" hwanwoong was cut off as hyunjin spoke.

" So you think it's better he doesn't do the LIVE with you all?"

" Yes. " Hwanwoong responded too quickly and firmly, while hyunjin silently stared at him in disgust and hate.

Out of a sudden hyunjin snapped. " Do you hear yourself speaking!" He slammed his desk, quickly getting up from his seat to stand in front of the other.

" We__" hwanwoong tried talking but was cut off when hyunjin gripped his shoulders, holding him close to his face.

"Was this your idea?" he asked with an eruption of anger, making hwanwoong chuckle loudly.

" What do you take me for king...huh? We all agreed to it."

" But it was your idea. I say there will be no LIVE. " Hyunjin said, pushing the white haired back harshly but unfortunately not hard enough to make him fall because hwanwoong was strong enough to catch himself immediately.

Hwanwoong stared at hyunjin in absolute shock at his action towards him, an awkward silence fell between the two.

" Why? Why can't we do the LIVE." Hwanwoong voicelessly asked, breaking the quietness. " Is it because of him? Is he the__"