Chapter 34our:

Hongjoong POV:

Hongjoong POV:

I dragged my heavy feets down the stairs, extremely bored and lonely. I was currently HOME ALONE. You see- Hyunjin and felix ended up going together to get the food because felix was too damn impatient to wait at home for us to go get food and he wouldn't stop crying so hyunjin figured it was better if felix went with him instead which I found no problem with of course. It wasn't that big of a deal- although I did want to go along with them too I don't know why I just couldn't voice it out.

I slumped down on the sofa with my phone in my hand- my phone doing the most- by keeping me company. I was on Instagram scrolling through reels and stupid videos that weren't  helping my bored ass much. I went to messages and just as predicted I had over 135+ messages waiting for me but right now I wasn't in the precise mood to be replying to dumb questions- I'm not sure I'm even ready for- so I just went out of the app and locked my phone.

That was when I heard the front doorbell ring twice and I scrunched up my face at who it might be. I know there's no way hyunjin and felix are back so fast- they just left like 7 minutes ago- unless they didn't go through with going to Macdonald's anymore.

I pulled the door open only to be met with those familiar greyish blue orbs making my scrunch deepen as anger burned through my whole insides.

" What are you doing here." I asked as my voice held no sort of emotions at all for the person standing before me. I stood utterly confused as I waited patiently for a clear response- my only response being an eye roll. Typical Her 🙄😏

Somehow she pushed passed me inviting herself inside which only ticked me off the more. I shut the door following her lead to the living where she stood examining the whole house.

" Beautiful!" She commented ignoring my question and presence- but I take it as she likes the interior of the house. All thanks to Felix of course-- Our Main Interior Decorator. " But that's not why I'm here." She ended.

I exhaled tiredly cuz I already know she was about to start her bullshit.

" Since when did you turn Gay!?!" My mum barked.

" Not gay Mum bi- I'm bi." I explained vaguely.

In all honesty, I had never really questioned my sexuality before. Sometimes I felt more like a default setting- like take my past as an example, I slept with only ladies because it was what was expected from me. Until now I'd never even considered that I could be in fact attracted to guys as well....till I met Felix of course. Now all I could think about was that Aussie boy with freckles, pearly white teeth, slender body, plump lips, sexy deep voice, and blonde hair. Now I understand why FELIX of the K-pop group Straykids is very overrated. He has the looks, he has the skills, he has the charisma to charm everything and everyone on earth. My baby is UNIQUE!