Chapter 26ix:

Felix watched in fear as hyunjin walked towards him slowly, with hongjoong tailing behind. " Can we at least talk this out?"

Hyunjin shook his head, "No" taking off his pant and boxers, his shirt following after. Hongjoong still in his clothes though.

" Get you stubborn ass up here." Felix crawled onto the king sized bed quickly to avoid pissing the taller off any further.

" What were you saying earlier huh? Go to hell....? Who were you referring to?" Hyunjin snatched felix off the bed, felix yelping as he was being lifted into the air.

" I'm s_sorry." Felix whined as hyunjin lined his dick with his entrance.

" No, you're not." Hyunjin shook his head as he slid felix down on his length.

" Fuck!" Felix moaned as hyunjin delivered slow strokes into him, while hongjoong went to his chest and started sucking on his nipples, adding extra pleasure.

" Keep your eyes open felix. I want your eyes on OPEN." Hyunjin delivered a deep stroke into felix after every word.

"Mmnghh okay!" Felix whined as he tried his best to keep his eyes on his lovers. Felix bit his lips hard as his entrance started to squelch, as he was slowly moved up and down on hyunjin's dick.

" You're so sexy baby, keep riding that dick good." Hyunjin moaned as stared at their connected bodies. Looking back into felix eyes as they watered.

Felix moaned, throwing his head back as hongjoong kissed his jaw. Ouuuuuuu too much pleasure. " F_fuck, daddy!"

Hongjoong connected their lips as hyunjin tightened his grip on felix's hips. " Do you still want us to go to hell?"

Felix didn't respond as he was too lost in his pleasure.

Hyunjin delivered a deep, faster stroke bringing felix back to his senses. " I fucking asked if you still want us to go to hell?"

" No! D_addy NO!" Felix whined as hyunjin stroked faster into him. " Shit!" He cried, kissing and sucking on hongjoong's collarbone.

" Will you be a good {boy} for us?" Hongjoong asked, rolling his eyes to the back as felix bit on his neck.

" Yes daddy." Felix moaned, a pit forming in his stomach as he felt himself about to cum.

Hongjoong noticed as he reached down toying with felix member, felix squirming in hyunjin's arms as he tried to get away from the two.

" Too much, daddy." Felix moaned.

" You can do it." Hongjoong kissed along felix jawline as he continued to you with felix hardened member.

Hyunjin felt felix tighten around his length, causing him to hiss from the compression.

" Shit, lix." Hyunjin groaned, filling felix's hole with white as felix came after. His cum squirting onto hyunjin's chest and their lower bodies.

" We love you." Hongjoong and hyunjin confessed in unison.

Felix paused as he processed what he just heard.

Both of his boyfriends admitting they love him.... at the same time.

🥺🥺🤧🥺

" Really?" Felix asked, tears forming in his eyes.

Hyunjin nodded. "Yes."

" Very much." Hongjoong smiled as his eyes crinkled in happiness.

Felix joyfully wrapped his arms around both of his boyfriends tightly, squeezing them hard as he attacked their faces with kisses.

" Awww! I love you guys too." Felix cried.

_____________________
____________________________________

" You got the results yet?" Felix asked, as him and jimin faceTimed.

Jimin went by to the hospital and picked up the ultrasound, so he could start ASAP with the preparations for the gender reveal.

Hongjoong, hyunjin and felix wanted the theme of the {gender reveal} to be a surprise so they didn't want to get themselves involved in the planning at all.

Sooooo jimin was the planner for their Big Day.

" Yesss, I just picked it up a few minutes ago."

" You know the gender yet?" Felix smiled, showing all 32 teeth.

" Yeah, and no I'm not telling you. So don't even ask." Jimin laughed as felix mugged him. " The gender reveal is in three days, so you don't have a long time to wait. Be patient till then."

*Sighs*

" I can't wait that long." Felix whined.

" Yes you can." Jimin laughed. " Get up, get dressed and meet me at the Cafe."

" Okay!" Felix jumped out of the bed.

" Felix who are you talking to?" Hongjoong called as he and hyunjin walked into the room, the same time.

Felix eyes widen, immediately ending the video call.

If they were to find out he was busy talking to jimin after they've warned him not to disturb the guy then he would get punished again.

Jimin was the planner soo obviously they knew felix would try and force his way so Jimin would reveal the {baby's gender} to him secretly.

" No one." Felix smiled innocently, as he hugged hongjoong's abdomen.

" I could've swore I heard you talking to somebody." Hyunjin raised his eyebrow.

🤨🤨🤨🤨

" I wasn't." Felix lied, again.

" Hmmm okay." Hyunjin leaned down placing a kiss on felix's lips. " I can't wait to know my baby's gender."

" Me too." Hongjoong smiled. " Even though I know it's a girl."

" You and hyunjin keep saying that but you both don't even know that for sure. " Felix laughed, shaking his head.

" Yes I do. I can feel it in my heart." Hyunjin patted his chest.

" Okay if you both say so." Felix mumbled, shrugging.

He didn't really care what the gender was. Knowing he'd still love and cherish them regardless the gender.

A/n: Gender reveal next chapter...

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited 🤭😆🤭😆

What do y'all think the gender would be......???!!!!

{BOY} or {GIRL}

Stay safe and take care.

I love y'all 💜🤍💜🤍