Chapter 16teen:

A/N: I wanna learn french (dancing in the kitchen with my eyes closed) I wanna learn french......I wanna learn french.

*Giggles* don't mind me 😜😜😜🤪

Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung it's the left foot first not the right one." IN muttered to Felix again for the 7th time in 3 minutes.

They were all currently in the dance room of JYP entertainment, practicing the dance steps for their new single album video that'll be launched next month. Only problem was that Felix kept forgetting the dance steps, which was surprising because Felix never lacked behind before.

He's too slow.

Changbin sighed, " Ãigoo.... Felix you keep on forgetting it's the left leg before the right. Left before the right!" he yelled slightly at the blonde making Felix whimper.

If only they knew it wasn't easy for him too.

Bangchan clapped his hands, indicating for everyone to get back to their position. " Okay let's start from the top. One two three."

The music played up and Felix tried his best to follow up until.......he did it again.

Dang it!

Immediately the music stopped Felix knew what was coming after. Yellings, scoldings---

" What do we do with him?" Minho mumbled, under his breath. While hwanwoong huffed, silently walked to the other side of the room, falling on the floor.

Bangchan sighed.

Felix could see the disappointed look he wore on his face and he didn't like the fact he was dragging the group down with his problems.

"I'm so--" Felix tried to apologize but Jisung cut him off.

" How many sorry 's' are you going to say? How many times do we have to say it?! Or do you want it spelled out to you! Are you dumb?!" He yelled angrily.

"No--"

" Then don't fuck this up for us Felix!"

Unknowingly to Felix he was already crying which they all noticed except him. Seungmin went to him rubbing his back but Felix only backed up carefully pushing his hands away before storming out of the room.

" You didn't have to yell. " Seungmin glared at Jisung, shaking his head.

Hongjoong walked out of elevator only to bump into someone......he collected and looked up to see it was Felix. And he noticed the red puffy eyes....the tears stains on the younger cheeks.

Hongjoong held him but Felix flinched trying to grab his hand from the older but hongjoong held him in place

Hongjoong held him but Felix flinched trying to grab his hand from the older but hongjoong held him in place. "Whoa whoa whoa--- what happened love?"