Chapter-19

Do vote and comment on this chapter.
Follow: author_rio

"Today morning what happened wa-"
Before he could complete it, she cut him off.

"It was a Mistake. "

"What?"

"The thing. Happened this morning. Was just....heat of the moment. It means nothing. "

Shreyansh's heart clenched.
"Are you sure?"

He wanted to say many things to her at that time, but he couldn't. Her words were roaming in his brain.

"Obviously!!!" She laughed."And you should keep your distance from random girls. You are going to be a king. You can't kiss any random girl. If anyone knows about it, it will going to be a scandal."

"You are not any rand-"

Her phone started ringing and it cut him off. Before receiving the call, she said,
"It's enough now. I don't want to talk about this topic in the future." and left.

He stood there blankly and said himself,
"Are you a fool, Shreyansh? How can you not see that before? She doesn't have any feelings for you. If she had, she never uttered those things to you. She said that it was a mistake."

~

"Hello, Abhi Bhai."

"Princess, How are you?"

"I'm good, Bhai. But why are you calling me by your Indian number? The last time when we talked, it was the other number. Are you in Delhi now?"Soumya said and went towards the Mandap.

" Turn your back"

"Why-" she turned.

"SURPRISE!!"

" BHAI!!"She ran towards Abhimaan and hugged him.

"Surprise kesa laga?"
(Do you like my surprise?)

"Too good.But Aap to kuch din baad aane wale the."
(You said you Would come after a few days)

"I completed my work fast and now I'm here"

"Let's go. I want you to meet with them." She dragged him to Rathores.

They greeted each other. Rudraksha said,
"We are really glad to have you here, Mr.Agnihotri. "

"Please don't be formal. Call me Abhimaan.Aur kese na aata Soumya ne ap logo ke bare mein itna kuch kaha hein ki I couldn't control myself.So now I'm in front of you all."
(And how could I not, Soumya has said so much about you people that I couldn't control myself)

Soumya giggled.

They were chatting with each other when Shreyansh arrived.

"Hello, Mr.Agnihotri " He forwarded his hand.

Abhimaan took his hand and said,
"Hello, Mr.Rathore."

"Long time no see."

Everyone looked at them confusingly.

"Do you know each other?" Vihaan asked.

Abhimaan replied,
"We have done several projects together in the last few years."

Shreyansh nodded and looked at Soumya who was looking at everything but him.

"You never told us that you know each other " Vihaan said.

"You did not need to know that, " Shreyansh said.

~

The whole wedding went well. Then the time of farewell came. The whole atmosphere became emotional. Muskaan was crying in her parent's embrace. Her brothers also got emotional. Shreyansh's eyes became misty. Watching the situation, Soumya also became emotional. She went to her brother's embrace. Udaipur bid their princess who was going to be the Queen of Jaipur.

~

It was her last night in Udaipur. She packed her all belongings. After packing everything, She went to the balcony and watched the breakfast table where she had her breakfast for the last twenty days with some good souls. She thought, ' I'm going to miss everything about here and everyone, especially..... Shreyansh. ' and unknowingly tears started flowing by her eyes. She remembered what she said to him in the evening. It was killing her from the inside. She said those things without her own will.

The whole night went by without any sleep. Her only companion was tears. She was not only the one who was not sleeping. Shreyansh was lying on his bed. He was sad not only because of Soumya. He was sad about his sister's departure. He was sad but also happy that Muskaan would get love and care from her in-laws. But whenever he thought about the words Soumya said to him, he felt like someone stabbed a knife in his chest. He said to himself,
"She will go tomorrow. How will I stay without her?"

~

Abhimaan joined them for the breakfast. But Shreyansh didn't take his breakfast in the garden. He informed me that he had some work, so he would take his breakfast in his room. Everyone was shocked by this activity, which was an uncharacteristic thing.

The workers took her bags to the car. For the last time, she roamed her eyes around the room, and a book caught her eyes, which she took last time when she went to the library. She thought she should return it. But she wanted to return it to him personally. She knew it was not a good act but for the last time, she wanted to see him with this chance.