BONUS CHAPTER-2

Here is the SECOND BONUS  CHAPTER.......

So Enjoy It.....

Happy Reading 😊

(Warning ⚠️: This chapter will contain mature content. If you are not comfortable or underage 🔞, you can skip)

Soumya's POV

Since we came for our second honeymoon, he always wakes me up with his tongue or finger or with his dick deep inside me. The main thing is he always wakes me up with an orgasm.

Yes, we came for our second honeymoon in New York as Muskaan's recommendations. I didn’t want to left my baby Prince to his dadasa, dadisa,chachusa and chachisa. I know they take care of him more than me, but still, this mother's heart is always tense about her child. But I felt bad, I had to leave him to them always because of my bakery.

Yes, My ry."Sweet Heaven" by Rathore's.

But they never complained about that. Even they forced us to come here.

'You both don't get time to spend together. So go, enjoy, and come back with a good news.' Vihaan's words; not mine.

I talk with my baby, Vedant, every day via a video call. But still, I think I should bring him here with us. I offered that, but Maasa glared at me and made me silent. Even Vedant is happy with them.

'Maasa, don't get tensed about me. I'm being a good boy. I'm not missing you because Chachusa said that you'll bring me a baby sister when you come.' My baby's words.

But still, Shrey and I didn’t talk about this matter. Are we ready for our second baby?

"Morning, beautiful." He climbs my body with slow, sloppy kisses.

He is now kissing his way up my body – my non-perfect, full of stretch marks, and still has that lustful look in his eyes.

His chest sticks to mine as he grins at me with that sloppy, sleepy, lustful smile.

"Morning, Shrey." I ruffle his hair. I can’t keep my hands off it.

He leans on his elbow.
"Tired?"

I shook my head and leaned towards him for his warmth.

"Do you want to say something to me?"Sometimes, I think Shrey knows me even better than I know myself.

He stops and looks at me more than I’ll ever stop to look at myself.

I started making different patterns on his chest with my finger.
" Your little prince is asking for his baby sister. " I said without looking at him.

"Ummm. It's not a big deal. If he wants that then we will give him that."

My finger stopped and I jerked to look at him.
"How can you say it like that? He is not asking for a toy. He is asking for a baby. "

"I'm also saying that. If he wants a baby then we will give him," he said in a teasing tone.

Again I looked anywhere but him.
"It's not only about him. It's about you whether you want our second baby or not."

He holds my chin with his thumb and index finger and makess me look at him.
"It's not only about me and Vedant. It's about you. A soul will grow inside you. You have already suffered in Vedant's time. I'll never force you to have a baby because I saw the pain you have, which we, men, never can understand. But it's not that I don't want a baby again. I want another part of us like Vedant. Now It's  your choice."

Again I melt. Just like I melted five years ago. We have been married for about five years. But everything still feels like the first time. I still feel goosebumps when he touches me, he whispers in my ear, he says dirty things to me. Even his words are also sometimes feel like the first time he told me I'm Perfect for him. I fell in love with this even more in these five years, and I'll fall in love with him even more until my last breath.

I nodded.
"I want. "

One moment, I was leaned towards him. And the next moment, my hands are pinned upside of my head, and I'm underneath him.

He hovered over me and whispered.
"So Let's fulfill our prince's wish." and smashed his lips on mine.

Shrey is mine as much as I’m his.

(23/06/24)
#8 storytelling
#9 grumpy
#38 arrangedmarriage
#91 sunshine

I hope you like this bonus chapter. So vote,  comment  and
Follow- author_rio.

This book is not duet POV.But Bonus Chapter - 2 is Soumya's POV and  Bonus  Chapter - 3 will be Shreyansh's POV.So stay tuned.

Again Thank you so much for giving your valuable time to this book. Don't forget to read my other books 'Wounded Vows' ,  'Vows from Hate'.

The books will not disappoint you.