BONUS CHAPTER-3

Here is the Final and Third Bonus Chapter...... It's short BUT I HOPE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY IT....

HAPPY READING😊

Shreyansh's POV

It was early morning when we came downstairs for breakfast with Vedant and Vishakha in my arms.

I was holding Vishakha while our one-year-old baby was messing with my hair. On the other hand, Vedant was silently holding his mother's hand. Vishakha is the naughty child while Vedant is the quiet one.

Once we reached the garden, Vishakha was snatched by Vihaan.

But I found Vedant slipping away and Vihaan's wife took him in her lap.

On the other hand, Vishakha was kissing Vihaan's cheek while he was trying to feed her some fruits.

Vihaan tried to feed her but failed, but his wife fed her trickily. While his wife fed Vishakha playing with her, Vihaan fed his wife.

Soumya was looking at both her children from time to time when she felt a hand on her thigh. She looked at me who was busy having breakfast.

"Shrey, don't be like this. Everyone is here." She said when she felt me, caressing her thigh and slowly slipping inside her thighs.

I forwarded a morsel to her.
" But I don't want to," I said and kissed her cheek making her widen her eyes as she looked around and saw everyone busy with Vedant and Vishakha.

Then she looked at me and took the morsel.

People marry their soulmates or those who complete them. I married the woman who gave meaning to my life.

She's not only my soulmate, my life wouldn't have existed without her.

~💞~

Thank you so much for reading my first book 'VOWS for ETERNITY ' and supporting me.

I'm so overwhelmed reading all the comments and getting such a good responses. When I started this story, we were so confused and scared, but it turned out to be a success for me...

Thank you so much for loving
Shreyansh × Soumya💗

They are the first ever characters I made. Thank you to some readers who have supported this book from the beginning when I just started writing. I feel happy when you guys vote and comment.

Huge shoutout to these readers
@Sharky368
@aBuGsBunnY16

I enjoyed their company by their comments and votes. Thank you so much for your appreciation.

I hope the love you give to this book is the same love you'll give to my other books.

👑ROYAL SERIES👑
1. VOWS for ETERNITY
2. WOUNDED VOWS
3. VOWS from HATE

Lots of Love💗
~ author_rio