Chapter-24

Do follow:author_rio

"Do I have a dream? No...ye to fairytale type honey sab kuch.Hey God,sirf crush hyi to the apne to husband banane mein utar geye.Par thank you, Itni khushi maine apne 23 years mein kabhi nehi huyi."
(This would be a fairytale-type thing. Oh God, I had only one crush; I got over it by making him my husband. But thank you, I had never felt this much happiness in my 23 years)

Soumya was engrossed in her thoughts when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in, Bhai. The door is open." She knew it was her brother. Only her father and brother knocked on her door before entering, and she was expecting him to come that night.

She patted her side of the bed for his brother to sit. Abhimaan sat and looked at her.

"I want to talk with you "

"I know. Ok, tell me."

"Are you happy with the proposal? There is no pressure, Ok? You know you can tell me. You don't need to do anything forcefully. " Abhimaan said in concern.

"I don't have any problem Bhai. You know, no one can pressure me, and I'm fond of them. They love me a lot. I promise I'll be happy with the Rathore family. "

"Yes, but it's not only about family. You have to live with the family and with a person too. I know how he is. I'm not saying he is a bad person. He is one of the most genuine people I know. But he is not an easy man to live with." Soumya chuckled."He has anger issues and other things too. But I can assure you of one thing, that is, he doesn't have any bad habits. You lived with them and... Shreyansh too. That's why I'm asking you, Do you love him?"

Suddenly she remembered, she also asked the same question to Muskaan and what Muskaan replied. Now She felt that. Sometimes, love can't do those things that can be done with respect. She asked herself, 'Is he getting married to me just because of his family? No. He is not the type of person who will do something without his own will. Maybe he doesn't love me but he respects me a lot.Ek Aurat ko aur kya chahiye'(What else does a woman need).She thought, 'Maybe he does not love me now. I neither even love him, I just like him. But maybe one day will come when I'll love him and he will also love me back

Abhimaan shook his palm in front of her.

"Kaha kho geyi?"
(Where were you lost?l

Soumya shook her head and replied.

"Kismat mein pyar likha hoga to pyar hoyi jayega aur nehi hua to. Jitni izzat aur samman wo mujhe dete hein ussehi zindegi gujar jayega. "
(If love is written in my destiny then love will happen and if it doesn't happen then... with whatever respect and honor he gives me, my life will pass well)

Abhimaan's eyes welled up and he pulled her in his embrace.
"Kitni bari hogeyi hein tu. Samajhdaro jeisi baat karne lagi hein abh.But always remember one thing, your brother is always by your side. If you think that you can't marry him even on your wedding day, you know you can tell me. We never do anything without our own will." She nodded."And never lose hope. I know my sister. When she determines something, she will fulfill it in any way."
(You have grown so much. You have started talking like a wise person)

He kissed her forehead and went from there.

~

"Bhaisa, You call me"

SHREYANSH NODDED."Take your seat, Vihaan."

Now, Rathores are in their Delhi penthouse. Vihaan took a seat in front of Shreyansh.

"I wanted to know about Soumya."

"I knew it. But you know about her. You even know that she doesn't like eggs."

"I can't pass my whole married life by only knowing that she doesn't like eggs." said in a frustrated tone.

"Point. Ok, she likes to," and the brothers talked about Soumya for a few hours."But don't tell her that I told you. Fir asmaan mein urna chalu kar degi."
(Then she will start flying in the sky)

Shreyansh chuckled.

"You know what. I knew it, something was happening between you two."

Shreyansh raised his brows and glared at him.

"Don't try to intimidate me today. Aj to mein bolunga.Mujhe pehlehi shak hua tha jaab apne apki wing ki pass code usse di aur library mein jaane ki permission bhi de di.Even I saw you both in the Terrace."
(Today I will tell you. I had already got suspicious when you gave her the passcode of your wing and also gave her permission to go to the library)

"You knew it?"

"Yeah.Khullam khulla sab chalraha tha to notice to hoga hyi.But I'm happy for you both. You both will be a great couple. God bless you."
(Everything was happening openly so we noticed)

Shreyansh's lip twitched.
"Now.Go."

Vihaan huffed."Bhalai ka to koi jamana hi nehi raha.(There is no time for goodness)

He got up from the seat and said,
"I wrote her number on this notebook's last page.Call ya Massage kar diyo,Bechari khush ho jayegi.
(Just call or message her, the poor girl will be happy)

Shreyansh glared at him.

VIHAAN went near the door. Then turned.

"Bhaisa?"

Shreyansh nodded.

"Bhaisa, you are whipped. "

Shreyansh got up from her chair, and seeing him, Vihaan ran from there.

~

Soumya was lying on her bed and smiling absentmindedly. Suddenly her phone buzzed with a notification.

If you like this chapter, Don't forget to vote and comment.