Chapter-61

The week went with planning and preparations. It was hard to hide everything from Shreyansh. But they tried their best to hide from Shreyansh.

Everyone helped Soumya in Preparations. No one let her do anything. Everyone did everything as she planned.

Everyone also took care of her health too. Her mood swings and cravings now increased more. One day, Shreyansh had to bring a raspberry smoothie for her in the middle of the night. But he never complained.

~

After a tiring day, Shreyansh came back from the office in the afternoon and gasped at the decorations of the hall.

When he entered the hall, everyone shouted together.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY "

He smiled and thanked them.
"That's why you both were spending too much time with each other," he said, pointing to Soumya and Vihaan.

Both of them gave each other a High-five.

Only Shreyansh's and Soumya's family was present there. The party will start in the evening.

Shreyansh took blessings from the elders.

Soumya dragged him to their downstairs new room to change.

When they entered the room, Shreyansh pulled her by holding her waist.
"You didn't wish me the whole day, and I thought you forgot my Birthday. "

"How can I forget my baby's Birthday? "

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too. Now go. We both need to change for the party. I have already put your clothes in the closet. "

He gave her a peck and went inside.

~

Both of them got ready.
Soumya wore a baby pink colour saree and Shreyansh wore a baby pink colour suit.

Both of them entered the hall together

Both of them entered the hall together. And then Shreyansh's gaze went towards two particular persons. Anger rose on his head.

"What are they doing here, Somi?"

She smirked at him.

"What's going on in your mind?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Aage aage dekho, hoota hein kya."
(Look ahead, what happens)

Then cut the cake together and feed each other.

Everyone was enjoying the party.

Shreyansh greeted the guests. Suddenly she came.
"Hey, Shreyansh. "

Shreyansh looked at her and then took his eyes on the other side. She was wearing a dress that went to mid-thigh.
"What do you want, Sonakshi?"

Before she could say, Soumya came and held his arm.

"Shrey," Soumya said.

Sonakshi furrowed her brows.
" Shrey?"

Soumya looked at her.
"Oh!! You are also here. By the way, It's Mr.Rathore for you. Right, Shrey? " She said the last thing looking at Shreyansh.

Shreyansh nodded.

"Shrey.The baby was missing you."

"Baby?" Sonakshi gasped.

"Oh, you don't know. We are expecting a baby. " Soumya said putting her palm on her belly.

Sonakshi's lips parted in surprise.

Shreyansh somehow controlled his laugh.

"We should invite you in advance. After the baby comes, we will again throw a party. So you are invited. After some years, our baby will call you Aunty...Aunty.Oh my god. It sounds so good. Right, Sonakshi?"

Sonakshi couldn't control herself and left from there fast and joined Hema.

Finally, Shreyansh couldn't control himself and laughed. Soumya also joined him.

"I think I should captured her expression. I'll show it to Vihaan." Soumya laughed again.

"You both planned this things, right?"

"Some people need some lessons and now It's time for Buasa. They should never forget who I am, and they should not mess with me. "

"Cool Down, My tigress. "

~

After some moment, Soumya interrupted Hema and Sonakshi's serious conversation.

"Are you enjoying, guests?" Soumya said with an extra sweet tone.

Before they could say something. Vihaan came and handed a glass of juice in Soumya's hand.
"This is for you, Ranisa."

Soumya patted his cheek.
"Thank you, darling. "

"Oh, what are you saying? " she asked Hema.

"You are no one to address me as a guest. I'm a family member here." Hema gritted her teeth.

"But what I remember is my husband, I mean, the king has already declared that you are not a family member for him now. And King's one word is the last."

"Who are you to tell me this?"Hema said loudly.

"Maybe you are forgetting something. Remember, What he said to you? He is a king and so his Wife is a queen. So when you are talking with a queen, just keep your voice low. Understand? "

Sonakshi was about to interrupt. But Soumya clapped her hands on her left side.

A maid came and bent her head.
"Yes, Ranisa."

"Spray some refreshing fragrance here. I am getting a burning smell . " saying that, she turned and left the two persons behind, whose jaws dropped to the floor.

Soumya looked at Shreyansh and smirked.

Shreyansh could not control himself without saying.
"This girl will be the reason for my death one day."

~

After Three Months...

Soumya was six months pregnant at that time. Her baby bump was visible and she was looking cute like that.

Rathore's and Agnihotri's planned to celebrate her birthday outside of the palace. But Shreyansh did not agree to celebrate far away for her health. So they planned to celebrate her birthday in a resort at Udaipur.

"Maasa, I don't want to eat this. I want strawberries now."

"Vihaan went to bring strawberries for you. But eat apples now."

Soumya shook her head.

They were sitting outside in the garden of the resort.

In these three months, Rathore had to handle Soumya's sudden mood swings. But they never felt irritated. THEY all took care of her. Even Shivangi also spends one-month taking care of her daughter in the palace.

It was difficult for both Meenakshi and Shivangi to handle Soumya.

And Shreyansh had to wake up in the middle of the night with Soumya. Because she did not feel sleepy and needed company.

Shreyansh and Vihaan completed their orders. Whenever she wanted to eat something, Shreyansh or Vihaan had to bring that for her.

If you like this chapter, Don't forget to vote and comment