Love at first- spy?!

A/N: This story (despite being based upon real life people and situations) IS PURELY FICTIONAL. The following work contains elements of satire which may be offensive or controversial to some readers. Please do NOT use this as a basis for legal documents. Reader's discretion is advised.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Philippines-Asia's pearl of orient, the island where variety and diversity harmoniously exists, landscapes and the beaches are to die for, as well as the hospitality of Filipinos. Kaya naman hindi maipagkakaila na maraming turista ang dumadayo sa bansa, marami na rin ang mga foreigners na naninirahan dito. It's no longer a rare sight to see a white man walking down your town, o kaya naman ay mga Tsinong negosyante na nagpapatayo ng kanilang kumpanya.

At iyon na nga ang nakakabahala.

Rumor has it that a Chinese spy has been running a local government for the past few years. No one knows how they got in, or what their-her- motives are. At sa kasalukuyang nagaganap na alitan sa West Philippine Sea, marami ang nababahala na baka ay tuluyan na ngang masakop ang Pilipinas. "Province of China" ika nga ng iba.

Province

Sakahan.

"Farm," a woman with fair skin and soft features said. "Lumaki po ako sa-"

"Farm...?" Risa woke up confused as to what her dream meant.

Could it be a sign ? Maybe a statement her soulmate would say? Engk, ang daming eme ng buhay niya in fairness ah.

Risa Hontiveros, a sophisticated woman in her middle ages, has been carrying the senate on her back for ages. Being a senator is no joke, especially if half of congress is against you. And yet, she does her job perfectly.

And to add to the senator's worries, a mysterious mayor has been brought to attention after getting linked to illegal POGO hubs, which consequently, stand behind her municipal office. Nobody knows who this mayor was, and she has been ruling over the city since 2022.

Of course, Risa Hontiveros decides to investigate.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

A senate hearing was issued, and senators Risa Hontiveros and Win Gatchalian were the ones to ask questions.

Sa pag-akyat ni Risa Hontiveros sa building, huminto siyang saglit sa banyo upang mag-retouch. And on her way she bumped into a woman who's almost the same height as her. Napa-upo sa sahig ang babae, at sa kanyang pagka-tumba ay nalaglag ang kanyang bilugang salamin. Dali-dali namang tinulungan ni Risa ang babae at pinulot ang kaniyang salamin; and as she leans down she can't help but notice the girl's features.

She was wearing a face mask, but her eyes were... breathtaking. Risa found herself staring at her longer than what should have been. The woman was a chinita, with a pale skin as white as snow. Her long silky black hair did not go unnoticed either. At that moment, Risa wanted to risk it all for the woman whose eyes sparkled like the stars...

"Tangina." naisip ni Risa.

"Okay ka lang?" Risa asked, clearly concerned about the girl's wellbeing.

"Okay lang po ma'am." The girl replied with her soft voice.

Risa helped the girl stand up and handed her spectacles.

"Mag-ingat ka sa susunod ha?" Risa said.

"Opo." The girl replied before politely excusing herself away from the senator.

"Ang cute mo naman." Risa thought to herself.

"她很漂亮..."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Senator Risa finally sat down on her chair in the court. As usual, maraming mga cameras, journalists, reporters, at government officials ang nakapalibot. She didn't pay them no attention, but oh-

That girl.

The woman that she was going to interrogate today... was the girl she fell in love with earlier.

Alice Leal Guo.

"Tangina naman oh." the senador mumbled to herself.

Sa mga sandaling iyon, dahan-dahang kumilos ang lahat. At dahan-dahan ding naguluhan ang senador sa kaniyang nararamdaman. Hindi niya maii-deny na marahil siguro ay love-at-first-sight ang kaniyang nadama; pero hindi din naman niya maipagkakaila na ang babae na kanyang natipuhan ay, sinususpetyahang may sala.

Alice looked at her, her solemn eyes traveling the senator's body like a thirsty panda. It was a mixture of passion and lust, as well as a soft yearning for the woman.

In her mind, she won't stand a chance to the highly respected woman. How can she? When she's already doing so much to the woman's country. The woman will never forgive her.

Senator Risa will never forgive the Bamban mayor. Risa knows it herself. After all this country has been through, she doesn't want another problem.

Ayaw niya na ng gulo.

Pero gusto siya ni Alice Guo.

After minutes of staring contest, the senate hearing finally starts.