mas prefer ko cadbury

Both of them were feeling hot. It’s unbearably hot that they both can see the flush in each other’s faces. They both knew they had to leave. 

“Waiter!” Risa called as she took out her card to pay the bill. The younger politician tried to give a share of the payment but Risa insisted that she pays it all. 

After paying for the dinner, they both left the restaurant. If earlier they were both on the other side of the car, Alice scoots closer to feel the older woman’s warmth.

“May mali po d’on sa Halo-Halo.” Alice stated as she tries to get more taste of the older woman’s touch. “Bakit ganito? Para akong lalagnatin.” 

“I think may halo yung Halo-Halo” Risa replied. “It’s better if we both stay away from each other muna kaya—”

“Ayaw~” Alice whined and the senator sighed tiredly. 

“Manong Ben, paki-hatid muna natin si mayor Alice sa bahay nila. Thank you.” Risa kindly orders her driver and he complies.

“Alice—” Risa said while trying to subtly push her away “Layo muna, please…”

“Please, Madam Senator… This feels nice.” She replies as she hooks her arms to the other.

Risa lets her be. 

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

The 30-minute drive felt like two hours of agonizing pain. With both of them craving intimacy, they try to control themselves. It will be so hard to handle if that kind of situation actually happens between them. 

And as they entered the Mayor’s house and lot, another unfortunate event took a turn. It rained really hard— after all, it was believed that a typhoon would enter the Philippine Area of Responsibility. However, none of them thought it would be tonight, out of all nights. 

“D-dito po muna kayo mags-stay Ms. Risa?” The mayor said, trying to remain calm. 

“I don’t think it will be necessary.” 

“Malakas po yung ulan…” Alice insists, with her beady eyes, pleading. “Ipapa-prepare ko na po yung rooms niyo ni Manong Ben, wait lang po.”

“Huwag na—” The senator tried to stop her but the mayor was quick with her feet. She hears the roaring storm outside… She guessed it was better to stay inside for now. 

She tried to contact her daughter, as well as her sister that she won’t be home for the night—but alas, no services due to the storm. 

“Bakit ko ba kasi ginawa to” Risa scolds herself.

After a few minutes of rambling inside her mind, Alice comes back with a smile. “Ready na po yung rooms niyo.” 

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Alice wants to sleep with her. God—she really wants her. But she can’t. She was aware that they were both under the influence of a substance (she knows it since she herself has witnessed her co-workers in that hub do it.) She’ll restrain herself from taking advantage of it.

Can she? 

“So saan yung kwarto?” Risa asked as she followed the mayor.

“Dito po, Senator…” She replied and showed her the room. “Do you need anything po?” She asks, looking at the careful gaze of the other woman. “Something warm? Wam chocolate, hot tea, kiss… kisses—yung chocolate po.” 

“Ah, alam mo din ba na mahilig ako sa chocolates?” 

“Yes po. Sinabi niyo po d’on sa isang interview with Boy Abunda.”