washi wep washi ney ney

Even Alice herself was surprised na kinaya pa niyang mag-bigay ng bulaklak kay Risa kahit na suspendido na siya. She was still sad, of course dahil hindi na niya magagampanan ang kaniyang trabaho bilang alkalde. Kahit man noon ay napilitan lang siya kumandidato, napamahal na rin siya sa mga tao. Masaya siyang naglilingkod at nakakapag-lingkod.

She already released an official statement regarding the Ombudsman's order to suspend her. Disappointed was an understatement, she was devastated. It seems like the programs and events they prepared for Pride month will turn to waste, she was also planning to invite Sen. Risa to their pride march too.

Tinanggap na lang niya, pero magsasampa pa din siya ng reklamo.

"Wa peh." A slightly taller woman called. Her face was slimmer than Alice's but their resemblance was still evident.

"Bakit, ate Shiela?" asked the mayor who was munching on oreos right now.

"Hindi ka kakain ng dinner?" Shiela questioned.

"Hindi. Ano ba ulam?"

"Braised pork. Chinese style of course, your favorite."

"Ahh, pass muna. Nagda-diet ako." She says as she eats the biscuits.

Shiela sarcastically scoffed then sat beside the mayor on the couch. They were watching FBJ's Batang Gas on ABS CVM, starring Buko Martin.

"Diet pero nagbi-binge ng Oreos?" She says as she gets one.

"Ate!!" Alice whined when Shiela took one, "Palitan mo yan"

"Ang OA naman nito, isa lang kinuha ko."

Alice sulked as she refocuses herself on the television. Shiela had always thought of Alice as her bunso, and even if she's already 38, she still thinks of her as her baby sister.

"Okay ka lang Wa peh?" Shiela asked, 'wa peh' was the mayor's nickname since she was a child, that was the name their employees called her too.

Wa peh, everyone's bunso. Isang batang mamba-baboy na gusto lamang palakihin ang kanilang paghahayupan.

Ang laki na ng pinagbago.

"Okay lang ako ate." She says.

"Nag-bigay ka daw ng bulaklak kay Hontiveros?" Tanong nito.

"Hindi."

"Sinungaling." Shiela gave her a side eye.

Alice pouted, alam niyang wala siyang binatbat sa ate niya, malalaman at malalaman din nito ang katotohanan kahit na itago niya.

"Oo, na. Oo na, aamin na ako. Binigyan ko siya ng flowers."

"Since when pa kayo nagu-usap?" Shiela asked, taking another piece of Alice's Oreos, unbeknownst to the owner.

Alice thought for a while, "Since last hearing."

"May 20 ?" Shiela asks again, "Eh di ilang linggo pa lang pala kayo nagu-usap?"

"Opo."

"Pero nag-one night stand na kayo?"

"Ate naman! Kumain ka na nga don!" Alice exclaimed at her sister's random and absurd question.

Shiela just laughed. "Guilty siya." She says, before hopping out of her sight. "Guilty si Wa peh!!"

Sobrang nagi-guilty.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

The evening has passed, and midnight dawns. She's now relaxing on her soft mattress, filled with teddies and plushies. She really likes to collect such, she's also planning to buy a life-size Panda plushie. She wonders if Risa will call-

A ring on her phone was heard, she opened it and it was Risa.

"Hello?" The senator said as soon as the mayor accepted it. Her voice was calm, smooth as honey. She always remained gentle, that's one of the things Alice likes about her.

In the hearing, when the mayor was being cut off by almost all the legislators while she was talking, Risa patiently listens to her. She asked calmly, she didn't shout, she was soft-spoken the whole time. She's comfortable with the senator in all honesty.

She might be caught lying multiple times, but something she can't deny is her adoration for the older woman.

"Hello, madam senator." She says, smiling widely..

"Natanggap ko pala yung binigay mo na bouquet. It's very pretty, I like it."

"Like niyo din po ba yung nag-bigay?"

"I invoke my right to be silent." Risa says, but then continues to say "Biro lang." then laughs.

"Senator naman eh! Pero I'm glad po na you appreciate it." Alice says, siguro nahihiya lang sabihin ng senador na like niya din ang alkalde.

a/n: Delulu si Alice 😣

Risa compliments the bouquet more, then mentions "Your suspended pala, mayor Alice."

"Opo, alam ko po. Nag-post pa nga po kayo about doon hind poi ba?"

"Updated ka sa mga posts ko ah. Gusto mo bigyan kita ng Top Fan Badge?"

Alice smiled, "halik na lang po sana." she thinks, pero baka i-block lang siya ng senadora.

"Plushie na lang po sana." She says instead.

"Okay, plushie it is." Risa said courtly.

Pakiwari ni Alice na nagbibiro lamang ang lehislador, kung kaya't napatawa na lamang siya.

"Hindi ka pa ba matutulog, mayor? Hatinggabi na."

"Magpapa-antok lang po, Sen. Risa" She says, although she's actually very sleepy now.

Risa hums. "Okay, good night."

"Good night din po." Alice greets. But before the other could hang up, she asks the senator. "Sen. Risa?"

"Yes?"

"Naka-gala na po ba kayo sa Bamban?"

"No, hindi pa. Bakit?"

"Gusto niyo po i-tour ko kayo?"

Napakunot ng noo ang senador sa narinig. Ano na naman kayang pakulo ang ihahain ni Alice? She finds it endearing though.

Endearing, anong endearing?

"Sure mayor, that will be a pleasure. Check ko yung schedule ko. For now, tulog muna tayo."

Alice giggles, kinikilig dahil cinonsider ni Risa ang offer niya. "Okay Sen. See you soon!"

"See you soon." Risa replies. Heto na naman tayo.