█▓▒­░⡷⠂ʀᴜᴍᴏʀꜱ⠐⢾░▒▓█

quab

(n.) something immature; something unfinish

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

 They had been so close to winning, but Percy and Annabeth had took her off guard when they snook behind Nico and taken all the flags they had earned. Okay, so maybe she had accidentally fallen asleep on her branch, but blaming it on Nico would have been much more easy to believe. Well, that was, until she rolled off mid dreaming and woke up to see Percy and Annabeth laughing hysterically and Nico glaring at her.

The four of them were now walking back to camp, Percy waving all the flags in Nico's face. Celeste stayed a bit behind, trying to distance herself from the others. She blew a streak of her white hair that had fallen on her face. For some reason, she was exhausted, even though she hadn't done anything that had even scraped her limits.

The moment they stepped foot in camp, all eyes turned to them. Instead of congratulating or rolling their eyes at Percy and Annabeth's win, they were staring and smirking at her and Nico. She blinked hazily. What is it now? They were huddled in, whispering, steeling quick glances at the two of them. She stepped up and pushed into the crowd, trying to find the heart of their gossip.

The two Aphrodite kids from before were holding up a printed paper with- the photo? I defiantly broke the camera! It's not like they went back and rebuilt it, that's impossible, she blinked in realization. When they took the photo, she heard two noises.

'Snap! Shhhtttt!' She recalled to herself. If the snap was the camera taking the photo.. wait.. what type of camera was it? Oh Hades, it was a polaroid camera, wasn't it?

That's why they were giggling when they had left. They still had leverage. Rage burned in her before she cooled down. Why did she even care about what gossip these demi-gods had? It's not like it matters. Soon I'll just leave anyway, she rolled her eyes and stepped out of the crowd, but not soon enough before some kids noticed her.

"First day is a bit too soon, isn't it?" She heard one kid yell from the crowd. Bubbles of laughter echoed and she rolled her eyes in a non-caring way. Exhaustion sagged her eyes. Why was she so tired?

"10 bucks she's in Aphrodite cabin!" Another kid yelled. More laughter emerged, and she couldn't help but scowl. She still continued walking away, not daring to look at anyone. The words started to blur in her ears. She felt like passing out for some reason. She continued walking, her movements staggering more and more. Her eyes caught a cabin. She hid behind it and collapsed, her insides weak. Nhh- what's happening to me? She felt like jelly, and so desperately wanted to pass out. Not here though, somewhere more secluded, she pushed herself on. Once she had stumbled a good distance into the woods, she collapsed and let the exhaustion take over her.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔 𝙊𝙆𝘼𝙔! ♥

↳ ТHłS ϾHΛPТΞЯ łS SUPΞЯ SHФЯТ! ・❥・: ̗̀➛

么★🎃 ĿƐŦ MƐ ƐӾṖĿΛĪИ ŔƐΛĿ ᏅƱĪƇҠĿY🎃★么

★彡( ƁƛƧƖƇƛԼԼƳ ƑƠƦ ЄƔЄƦƳ ƬƜƠ ƇӇƛƤƬЄƦƧ Ɩ ƜƦƖƬЄ, )彡★

◤✞ Ꭸ ᎾᏁᏝᎽ ᏢᎾᏕᎿ ᎾᏁᎬ ᎾᎰ ᎿᎻᎬᎷ ✞◥

———๑•̀ᴗ•̀) ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ռɛӼȶ օռɛ ɨֆ ֆʊքɛʀ ʟօռɢ (•̀ᴗ•̀๑———

𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙄 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿 𝙄𝙏

𝓢𝓞 𝓢𝓞𝓡𝓡𝓨!!

ⒷⓊⓉ ⓅⓁⒺⒶⓈⒺ   .   .   .

🆁🅴🅼🅴🅼🅱🅴🆁 🆃🅾 🆅🅾🆃🅴!!

ĪŦ ĤƐĿṖS MY ßŔᎾҠƐИ ƐƓᎾ ĿMΛᎾ

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 𝙀𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮!! ♥

⍟⍨𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸,

 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻⍨⍟