█▓▒­░⡷⠂ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ⠐⢾░▒▓█

It was an hour after her conversation with Styx. Both sides were now marching, ready to head into battle. Celestial let out a deep breath, then turned to her notebook. Using Hectate's blessing, she used the Mist to disguise the notebook as a rock, and slipped it in her pocket. When the time came, it would transform back, and reveal all her secrets. Once she was dead, of course. She could hear the thump thump thump of Eris's warriors as they confidently stomped down the pathway, ready for battle.

She could also hear the pitter pattering of the Camp Halfblood Kids as they uncertainly  yet bravely walked down the same path. She was right in the middle, hidden in the bushes and waiting for it to all play out. 

Soon, both sides met, about a hundred yards between the both of them. Eris's soldiers looked a bit confused; the Camp Half Blood kids weren't supposed to know about their attack, but shrugged it off. Eris's misty voice spoke as a cloud of purple ascended.

"Surrender, children, and we will leave you and your camp sparred. If not...." At that her followers cheered and raised their swords, already knowing that the other team wouldn't back down. About a day before, the crew members of the Argo IV had landed at Camp Half Blood, quickly preparing for battle. 

"Never!" Percy yelled, raising his new adamantine sword in the air. Eris made a small scoffing sound, and was about to speak, before the Camp Half Blood kids took her line.

"Charge!!"

So, they were really fighting. Nico dodged and ducked the demi-gods charging at him, swinging at the Wraiths as his adamantine sword glinted in the sun. 

Were the gods watching them above, dismissing the battle as a minor bump in the road? Or were they secretly on a side, hoping that one would win. He wouldn't know. 

He could hear the screams of some people- he didn't know which side- as they collapsed and the blood drained from their bodies. The death cloud was looming over the battle as arrows flew, swords were drawn, and daggers were thrown. 

He ducked under a blow from a celestial bronze sword and sliced off a Wraiths head. The death cloud became thicker and thicker. 

Suddenly, behind him, he felt something sharp sear through his side, and he turned to see a sword plunged in. He cursed, and tried to find his attacker, only to be met with arrows shooting down on him from trees above. He needed to escape. His back against a tree, he fought, slicing his sword as his wound became more painful and more painful every moment.

Unexpectedly, a hand reached out from behind the tree he was cornered behind and pulled him back, quickly tugging him out of view from the enemies. He ran, his vision a bit blurry which resulted in him not seeing his rescuer. Once they had gotten far away enough for him to be safe but to join back, he turned to his savior.

"Tha-" He stopped dead. Celestial. His face turned cold as he started to grip his sword tightly, his knuckles turning white. The girl gave him a... sorrowful? look before reaching out for his wound, making him flinch.

"What are you-Don't touch me!" He growled. Her expression blank, she reached out once more and... a soothing feeling wrapped around him. He looked down to see a glowing silver aura around her hand as his wound started to clean and close. Once it was fully healed, she pulled back, lifting up her hood.

"What have you done? Where have you been? Why are you-" He blinked, and in a silver flash, she was gone. What just- she just healed- I- no! I can't focus on that right now! He needed to head back into the battle. He would question everything if they won- no, when they won.