Chapter-7

Karna can't wait for the training with Parshuram and that's why currently he can't sleep properly because of too much excitement.Not only this the little cub is also awake seeing the excitement on karna's face he can't help but wanted to shout but before he could get even chance karna put hand on his mouth and shush him.

"Keep quiet little one, Gurudev is sleeping and I don't wanted to get scolding on the first day of my training" he whsipered. Then all of sudden he stared the little tiger cub for a moment and said " i can't keep calling you little one! I have to give you a name" with that he went into his thinking mood and the cub having no clue what karna is thinking tilted his head a little and started to lick karna's legs, it was ticklish so karna laughed almost loudly but then realise he was too loud and scolded the cub. "Shush stop it or I won't give you name or play with you anymore" and the cub with dejected face sit down quietly.

Not long after karna's thinking process broke and he got a name that will suit the cub." Hey! I got you a name! I hope you will like it little one! You will be called as Aditya or for short Adi, because me and my parents are devotees of surya dev and this is one of the name related to him so I thought of giving this name to you! Do you like it?" Karna asked the little cub with hope in his eyes.

When the cub heard this name he jumped in karna's arms and licked his face, indicating that he liked the name given by his master.Yes the cub accepted karna as his master and he will follow karna in his every path.

"Aiyo! Look at you, I get it you like that name! So let's sleep for now adi or else we will wake up late in the morning!" And with that being said Adi snuggled into karna's chest and slept soundly throughout the night, feeling happiness for the first time.

The next day karna woke up early and did the morning chores.He fetch water and some fruits for his Gurudev so that he will have some breakfast before starting the training.

After having breakfast, we went towards the training place" which weapon you wanted to learn?" Gurudev asked.He wanted to learn each and every weapon honestly, he wanted to master in every weapon but archery is his first love, so not thinking much he picked every weapon in his hands and said" Gurudev I wanted to learn everything from you so I hope you will teach me how to use every weapon, I hope i will master those weapons, but if you will ask me which is my favourite weapon I will say archery because it's my first love" karna said in one go.

Parshuram was stunned for a moment then chuckled at the rambling kid" Karna of course I will teach you every weapon if you want but as you said that archery is your first love we will go with that one first because it was my first love too and I have mastered in that weapon, let's get started" Parshuram was about to move when karna asked" but Gurudev what about adi? Won't you teach him too?"

Parshuram got confused as to who this adi is " who is adi?" He asked and karna forgot to tell his Gurudev that he named the tiger cub as Aditya!." Oops sorry Gurudev i forgot to tell you that I named the tiger cub as Aditya and I call him adi for short, I was talking about him"

"Oh that, what him he is still a cub so no training for him but he has to learn hunting, because at his age of cubs everyone learns hunting so that they can survive on their own as tigers don't walk in group they are lone hunters, they are scary yet dangerous, and yes I did said to teach him but you will be the one to train him as he is yours I will only guide you and him, alright?" He asked and I nodded my head.

After that my training session started and I didn't expected these much hard work, and Gurudev was strict when it comes to training.He was scary but whatever he does for my own good so I didn't minded at all as I was getting used to him.I soon started to know much more about archery and many types of arrows and bows. Which spell I have to evoke for specific arrows and what not.

Not only that he was teaching me other weapons too.Even though it was exhausting but I was enjoying my training with Gurudev and my adi also.How can I forget about him. I'm teaching him how to hunt down it's prey, through Gurudev's guidance me and adi both are doing good better than anything.

__________________________________________________________________________________

And just like that four years had passed. I'm now 15 years old , I still have 3 more years with Gurudev.Just thinking about leaving Gurudev pains me, anyway Adi also got bigger! God he looks so big that anyone would be scared of him but only me and Gurudev knows how much softy he is inside.Adi though got bigger he is skilled in hunting and killing and his voice got dangerous also.He alone can take down the bunch of lions or any animals with his super strength.I am so proud of my boy.

Not only him I have also mastered almost in every weapon but in archery I'm much more skilled but as Gurudev said there is much more to learn so that means i have long way to go. Right now I'm walking towards lake to drink some water with adi tagging along with me. I was continuously practising on my own and I didn't realise that I got exhausted and the water in the pot was finished that's why I am heading towards the lake.

When I reached there I saw a figure. That figure of person i think it's a girl. What a girl is doing in this kind of area? I mean on mahendragiri hills? Alone on top of that? I thought of asking her, I mean what if she is lost or something? I started to went towards her and stopped just few meters away from here and asked " devi what are you doing here? Are you lost? It's kind of dangerous to wander alone in this area"

He doesn't get the respond for a while but suddenly when the girl turned around to face him, his heart nearly pop out of his chest.She is the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life.Even though he hasn't seen much of girls, but he can tell the girl infront of him is the most ethereal girl.

Yes I named the little tiger cub as Aditya! It suits him! Thnx for the names! And ahem guess who had their first meeting!? Yes karna and draupadi! Ik she was born from fire fully grown up physically but for once I wanted her to be born from womb 😭😂 and obviously she is still blessing of fire. Let's see what will happen next bc Idk what I will write myself in the next chp, stay tuned lol😀🤣