4

the morning after wasnt amazing. marjorie was hung over as hell, and she had only had 3 glasses! reece was more than less fine. autumn was perfectly fine. winter had not much, but he was slightly hungover.

unfortunately for them, they wouldnt have a day of recooperation. for some strange reason, it was the staff party day. autumn knew marjorie would be regretting organising that.

"good morning my love, how are you?" winter said.

"good." autumn replied.

"ahh good my sweet. just so you remember, it is the staff party today. for christmas, of course. hunny what do you think about christmas." winter asked.

"i do not like the big gatherings, and all the hugging. but i do love the constant drinking and christmas markets. there is just something so nice about walking round them. and oh i do love the cold weather. to be honest my love, i think winter is my favourite season." autumn said.

that was rather ironic! her name was autumn, and she was deeply in love with not only the season of winter, but a man who was called winter! that means this relationship was just destined to happen. it was written in the stars, they are soulmates. 

------------------------------------------------------------

the two finally crawled out of bed at 9pm. definetely a lie-in for the couple. they headed downstairs into the luxurious kitchen. winters favourite place in the whole house. even though he didnt live there yet, winter could see himself cooking in the kitchen daily. all of the memories that were to be made. he couldnt wait for the future.

"what do you want, sweet." winter asked.

"do we have the ingredients to french toast?" autumn asked, politely.

"yes, i will make that for you now my darling. i will do anything for you." winter smiled.

"thank you darling, im just going to ring marjorie. make sure shes not totally dead from her 3 glasses of wine." autumn smirked.

she headed up into her office. the walls had a large bookcase on. it was a deep matte black. covered with hundreds upon hundreds of old novels. on the desk lay just a computer, an old phone and a vase of black flowers. a large window brought light into this dark room. the sophistication added by little sculptures tied the room up perfectly. the minimalism somehow made it seem even more elegant than it already was.

autumn picked up the office phone and dialed marjories phone number. autumn could have used her own phone. but she felt extremely wealthy when using the house phone. like the rest of the room, it was black. 

"hello marjorie, you feeling okay" autumn asked, sincerely.

"i am hanging out of my arse. what do you want aut" marjorie felt rough, she really could not be bothered talking.

"i just wanted to check you were okay, and i wanted to remind you about tonights christmas do. at the bar in town..." autumn -said, knowing marjorie had totally forgotten.

"you have got to be kidding me. oh my days. i actually cant aut. why on earth would i organise it for a saturday..."

"yep, well you did. so im going to go now.  if you are not at the party i will personally drive to your house, drag you out and take you there." autumn said, ending the call.

------------------------------------------------------------

she giggled to herself. autumn knew how to get marjorie wound up. even if it meant marjorie would try punch her. unlucky for marge though, autumn could fight a bear and win. winter absolutely loved that about autumn. her hunger for more, her strength and her motivation. he was so attracted to her, and this made him fall head over heels. 

autumn had always been strong. all throughout her childhood to becoming an adult. she constantly worked on her strength. even as a child, her goal was to become unstoppable. no one knew the reason behind her motives. not even reece.

truthfully, it was all due to her fathers wicked ways. when he realised her strength, roger would manipulate her with it. he set her up to wrestling, and constantly boasted about her, much to reeces annoyance. 

yet so could autumn use it to her advantage. whenever her father hurt her, or even reece. she could atleast try and stick up for them. this strength she had was constantly built on to get back at her father. she would never tell him or reece that. she would just tell them it was self defense from unknown people or attackers. but in actual fact. it was to protect herself from her dad. 

autumn would never tell people this. it made her look weak, well thats what she thought. and she didnt want anyone feeling sorry for her or reece. it was the reason he got bullied as a child. because he wasnt as muscular as autumn. and that was seen as a weakness...

------------------------------------------------------------

6:00 PM - ONE HOUR BEFORE THE PARTY

autumn and winter got ready together. they looked amazing. winter wore dark brown trousers with a belt. a white short - sleeved shirt and a black jumper on the top. autumn stared at him, he looked incredible. his hair was like normal, and so were his glasses. he seriously looked so smart, and well dressed.

autumn wore her usual outfit. a long sleeve white shirt, braces (suspenders) and high waisted black trousers. simple, yet effortlessly gorgeous. to complete her outfit, she wore a dark coloured trench coat. winter simply could not keep his eyes off of her. autumn always looked pretty. she was a really attractive women. yet today, any man would have been staring at her. she looked stunning.

nothing changed about her glasses or hair either. autumn always did the same with her hair. half up, half down. she did add slightly more makeup. unlike normal, autumn decided to add a tiny bit of eyeshadow. this sent winter drooling for her.

by 6:30, both of them were ready and sat in autumns car.

"wait darling, do i need to go seperatly?" winter said.

"of course not hunny. we are official now. everyone  needs to know we are together. i mean, they also need to know that you are not single. you are mine, winter."

------------------------------------------------------------

1044 words ♡