7

TW: EMETOPHOBIA (MENTIONS OF SICKNESS)!

4 WEEKS AFTER THE PARTY:

nothing peculiar had happened since the party, in fact, over a month with not one thing had happened surrounding the nursery. even roger did not show up to the nursery. at this point, winter had been staying at autumns every day. they were unofficially moved in. they were perfect together. it had been one boring month. yet that was all going to go topsy turvy. at least for winter and autumn...

-----------------------------------------------------------

it was 5:30am. normally they did wake up at 5, however since it was friday so autumn decided to have a lie in. lucky for winter, he got to have a day off. normally on days off he would tidy up the house for autumn. not because he had to, but he wanted to. the thought of him seeing autumns face light up knowing they could have a nice night in together. chilling on the sofa, expressing there love and passion for each other. 

"good morning my sweet, how are you?" winter said, smiling.

"fine, i just want to go to bed." autumn wrapped her arms around winter.

"bless you, you can have 5 more minutes i promise." winter responded. 

as autumn laid a sudden odd feeling surrounded her. all of a sudden, she dashed out to the bathroom. she ran past winter, and without warning she threw up into the toilet. winter ran in, to hold up her gorgeous red hair. he was confused though, she looked fine not even 5 minutes ago. maybe a bit pale thats normal for being woken up at 5am.

"oh my god, are you okay my sweet?" winter stroked her back. 

"im going back to bed." autumn muttered, walking back to her bedroom.

"good darling. you are not going to work i will phone marjorie now." winter smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------

around 10 minutes later, winter headed down stairs. the first thing that he did was ring marjorie and tell her about autumn. then, he decided he was going to have to go to work after all. as much as he wanted to stay and look after autumn, they would now be understaffed. autumn was strong though, so she would be fine. 

he did feel awful, but marjorie asked him to come in since this made them understaffed. plus, its not like they would be hugging all day thats not autumns thing. whenever dhe was ill she just wanted to be on her own. 

"darling, i am leaving now.  are you sure you are okay on your own?" winter asked.

"yes hunny, i would probably be fine to go to wor-" autumn said, being interuppted.

"no. you are not. you are staying here autumn. i will see you later, just please let me know if you get worse." winter said, and then he walked out. 

------------------------------------------------------------

autumn was 90% sure she knew what was happening. she didnt want to be alone if it was what she thought. but also she didnt want to be alone if it was true.

autumn had suspected about this. she was late, and lately had been experiencing lots of different emotions as well. it couldnt be true though. there was a logical explaination for all of these things. she could not be pregnant. 

around 10 minutes after winter left, autumn went up to the bathroom. her heart was pounding, a slight bit of excitement was in her body. but that was overshadowed by fear. what if? what if she was just late? but what if this was real? what if she was going to be a mother? and what if winter didnt want it? with urgency, she took the test. autumn took one deep breath, and exited. 

that 10 minutes felt like 10 whole hours. it dragged on, and the nerves got to her. autumn was a strong person. she had been through so much, from mental and physical abuse to being manipulated to not speak to the closest person she knew. her brother. yet this was different. somehow, for one of the first times, the nerves got to autumn. she just wanted someone to hold her. she just wanted to cry into someones shoulder. autumn needed marjorie. the second the 10 minutes was over, no matter what, she was ringing marjorie.

autumn headed into the bathroom. the long 10 minutes had passed. it was now time, whether every thing would be normal or her life would be changed forever. quickly, she picked up the test. 2 dark lines. she was pregnant. autumn just sat, in total shock. she stared at the test for 5 minutes. no emotional shown. 

once she had brought her self together, she dialed marjories number. her hands shook. it rung once... it rung twice... and then she picked up. thank god.

"autumn, are you okay winter said you arent w-" marjorie said, being interuppted.

"im pregnant." autumn blurted out.

"oh my god. im coming over now." marjorie said. 

----------------------------------------------------------

within 10 minutes, autumn heard a car pull up outside of her house. autumn had just been sat in the living room, staring at a wall. once again, with no emotion, no thoughts and no facial expression. it was as if she had been hypnotised.

marjorie opened the door, for some reason autumn left it unlocked. she hurled herself in and ran to autumn.

"oh my god aut. please tell me i heard you correctly." 

autumn didnt answer.

"autumn please talk. i know you are shaken, so am i. but we can talk through this." marjorie said, with a comforting smile.

"you heard me correctly. im pregnant, and i am having it." autumn said. 

"really? are you sure aut. i mean i have your full support. i will help you no doubt."

"i am sure. i will have the baby. i just hope winter wants it." autumn said, frowning.

that was her number one worry. she knew winter loved her, but she had read stories about this. a women would have the dream man, fall pregnant, and then they would leave her defenceless. 

"marjorie im scared. ive never really been scared before. yet all of a sudden i feel small. like i am alone again. what if it all goes wrong..? what if winter leaves me. and i am terrified of child birth. but i have always wanted a baby. when i was little, i would pretend my dolls were real. i wanted them to have a better childhood than i ever did." autumn said. 

marjorie just let autumn talk, saying the occasion word to reassure her. this was the biggest thing that had happened to marjorie and it was happening to her best friend. it was helpful that they were surrounded by child care worker, though. i mean there was carly, sorscha and char. charlotte even had children of her own so she would be the perfect help. 

"marjorie. thank you. i think i can do this, wait. im going to be a mum. im going to be a.. mum! oh my god. marge you are going to be an auntie aswell!!" autumn finally let a smile out.

"wait.. OH MY GOD I AM! IM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE! AUTUMN I AM GOING TO BE AUNTIE MARJORIE!!!!" marjorie jumped up and down in the air.

they both finally realised the good about this. they would be an aunt and a mother. and really good ones at that. but something disturbed them, a knock at the door. 

"i will answer it" autumn said.

she headed over to the door, thinking it would be the postman. 

"hello darling, are you okay i heard a lot of commotion in here. oh hi marjorie!" winter said.

"im pregnant."

------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for a cliffhanger! also im going to be doing some tnn one shots at one point so lmk what yall want to see.

1303 words ♡