3

"AUTUMN WINTER WHAT THE FU-" marjorie said.

both autumns and winters biggest fear had happened. marjorie walked in on there makeout session..

"marjorie we can explain i promise, please dont flip out." winter said pulling away from autumn.

"WELL I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT." marjorie exclaimed.

"we have been seeing eachother for a while now. but the other week we made it offical. we was going to tell you, however we didnt want to let it ot this soon.." autumn said.

"oh.. well atleast you are happy." marjorie left feeling rather awkward...

the two looked at eachother. and let out a laugh. to be totally honest, it was better that there relationship was let out this way. i mean, they really didnt know how to tell people.

as they sat looking at eachother, another person knocked at the door.

"i saw all of that and im going to tell everyone" carly said, laughing. then she ran off to spread the drama.

------------------------------------------------------------

the now very well known couple just looked at eachother. things had definetely escalated. i mean 5 minutes before there relationship was unknown!

"i mean it is nice to finally not have to hide." winter said.

"true. but, as your girlfriend i would like you stay. but as your boss its best for you to get back to work." autumn said smirking.

"okay fair enough, good bye my love." winter kissed autumn on the cheek and left.

after around 5 minutes, marjorie re entered. she now felt more comfortable with the situation since it was just her and aut. now, her true reaction was coming out. much to autumns disapproval.

"OH MY GOD AUTUMN!!!" marjorie ran over hugging her.

"no hugs please." autumn said.

"SORRY!! IM JUST SO HAPPY FOR YOUU! but. is he the right man." somehow marjorie could switch from excitement to seriousness in 0.5 seconds.

"yes marjorie. i would like to say love at first sight but i dont really believe in that. i mean, i fancied him when i first saw him and same with winte-" autumn was interuppted.

"OH MY DAYS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT EEEEK!! YOU ARE LUCKY THAT DIDNT HAPPEN WITH ME AND REECE!!" marjorie exclaimed.

"yes marjorie but remember, reece loved you at first sight." autumn said smirking.

"true. so anyway, how long have you been seeing eachother.?" marjorie asked.

"about 3 months now. last night he even stayed at my house. it was so lovely we watched my favourite films and ate pizza. then we fell asleep on the sofa cuddling."

"awhhhhhhh!! what is your favourite film?" marjorie asked.

"texas chainsaw massacre."

"oh! sounds romantic."

------------------------------------------------------------

the two sat talking about there love lifes for a long time. it was good for them to get autumn to open up. she always kept her personal life to herself, so it was nice for a change to here about it.

marjorie really did think they were made for eachother. it sounded like the perfect love. even if they were slight opposites in some things. then again, winter was also private about his life. for all marjorie knew, he could have the same interests as autumn.

in total, they spoke for 3 hours. and by that point, it was 7pm. the end of both of their shifts. winter had already left, since his shift finished at 3pm. this left the two of them stuck with nothing to do.

"you know what autumn, its a friday. lets get reece and winter and go for drinks." marjorie said.

"i mean okay..? i wont deny a drink. but is reece okay with winter being there?" autumn asked.

"if he says anything i will shut him up." marjorie said.

"ewww marjorie for god sake dont talk about that hes my brother."

"i mean give him a slap! i thought youd like that" marjorie said.

"oh."

------------------------------------------------------------

they rang reece to pick them up. winter lived only 5 minutes from the bar so he just walked. the car drive, unfortunatly for autumn, was 10 minutes. 10 minutes of watching her brother and her best friend flirt...

"hello princess. hey lil sis." reece said, kissing marjories cheek.

"hey you, you sure you are okay with drinks." marjorie asked.

"when have i ever denied drinks." reece joked.

the whole drive reece had his hand on marjories thigh. and marjorie was just drooling over him. autumn felt sick from there lovey dovey behaviour. but, she couldnt say anything, winter would have been the same.

at 8pm, they arrived. the bar was gorgous. bottles upon bottles of wines and spirits coverd the walls. the modern aspects added such elegance. small windows were dotted about on the walls, letting slithers of light through. to say it was a friday it was so quiet.

autumn and winter came in first. they didnt hold hands, but the stood so close to each other. after them, was reece and marjorie. reece clutched marjories hand and kept looking at her to make sure she was okay.

they sat on the bar stools waiting to be served.

"hello guys, watcha all wantin'. ive got everthin'. trust." the bar tender said.

"hiya mate, 4 glasses of the house red please." reece answered.

even though they were all together, they all had different drinking capabilities. autumn could drink for days and not feel ill. winter could have 5 shots and he would feel unwell. reece could drink lots of wine, but he hated shots. and marjorie, two glasses of weak wine could get her tipsy.

they spent hours at the bar. around half way through both reece and marjorie went into the disabled toilet. they were both in there for one hour. we all know what was happening there.

winter and autumn stayed out and continued drinking.

"autumn, did i mention how gorgeous you look?" winter said.

"yes darling, about 5 times now." autumn said smirking.

"i dont know if this is too early, but autumn i need to tell you something." winter said, seriously.

"what?" autumn had a slightly concerened look on her face for the first time.

"i love you with my whole heart. i will never leave you and the thought of you even going to he toilet for a minute pains my heart. i cant ever leave you autumn. i love you."

------------------------------------------------------------

i couldnt help but add some marjoreece after that photo coming out. it is actually phenomenal (no pun intended).

1066 words ♡