18th Chapter. [Snow]

YUKINO'S POV

"Argghh! That piece of crap!" I shouted while throwing all the things I manage to hold.

"Miss Yukino, tumigil na po kayo." Saway sakin nung bwiset na maid dito.

"And who are you to stop me?! Get the hell out of here you're fired! Get out!"

"Wag naman po Miss." Now she's begging for mercy. Oh b*tch please.

"I already said it. You're f*cking fired!"

"Ate..." Napalingon agad ako sa pinto ng marinig ko ang boses ni Tsuki. Pinalabas ko ung maid at pinapasok si Tsuki. I'm a b*tch and I know it to myself. But I stop being a b*tch when it comes to my family, friends and to Keith.

Umupo ako sa may upuan sa study table ko habang umupo si Tsuki sa kama. She's looking at every corner of my room. I know what's running in her mind. "So... What happened?" Just as I thought. She would really ask that kind of question. "It's Kuya Keith again, isn't it?"

"Who else could it be?" I answered.

"Anong nangyari naman ngayon?"

"She's courting someone. Akala ko rumors lang but I was wrong. They just got on a vacation sa beach with the HGR, Samantha and Alexxandra."

"Oh.." That's all she can manage to say? Oh c'mon!

"Akala nya pinabugbog ko si Scarlet pero hindi naman talaga. Kasi kung sasaktan ko lang din un edi sana ako na mismo gumawa."

"Ate... You shouldn't be affected by it. You're Yukino, the Snow."

"I know..."

"Sige Ate. I'll be going. Gagala ako eh. Bye." She kissed me on the cheeks and ran.

I laid on bed and start to reminisced about my Tsuki said. Right, Snow. I always remembered why I was given that name. Yuki is a Japanese word that means Snow. My Father and Mother told me that they gave me that name because my skin is white as snow. But that's not only that. They wanted me to be as cold as the snow. Cold enough that the people around me would get hurt everytime they approach me. I really became like that. The only ones who can go near me back then was Cheska and Chelsie. We were childhood friends since their family is a business partner of mine. No one ever made me cry and hurt. Until one day, everything had changed.

I became part of Hellian Academy. I ranked two in the entrance exam. My skills in firing and karate was enhanced. I tried to enter the HGR but Hera defeated me. Only her and five boys passed. In the middle of the school year, we had an activity. It was an individual battle without using weapons. I won but my opponent doesn't have sportsmanship. She hired men to attack me. I was outside Hellian Academy that time and the men in black who was holding paddles were already there. I fought them but there were 10 of them. I manage to defeat 5 but I was too weak back then since I had injuries, too. My legs already have some bruises and some parts of my body was bleeding. I was already losing hope. Until... HE came.

He defeated all of them. He carried me all the way to a room. At first I don't know where we are but I realized it was his room. His roommates weren't there that time.

"Who are you? Bat mo ko dinala dito?" I asked him.

"I'm Keith Standford. The King of  the HGR. Gagamutin lang natin yang sugat mo."

"Oh.. Okay. I'm Yukino Hoshi."

"Nice to meet you. I'm gonna clean your wounds but this my hurt. Okay?" I just nodded.

He started to clean my wounds. He let me borrowed his shirt. That time I can feel myself being warm towards someone. I forgot that I was a snow who should be cold. I thanked him and he sent me to my room. Days passed and everytime I see him my lips automatically forms a curve. I always greet him and he greets me back with a nod. Months passed I knew I was inlove. I was inlove with a person who was colder than the snow. I was questioning myself, why do I fell for a person who doesn't know how to smile or laugh? I know he's not a person whose in for romance but I won't give up. I thought we would be compatible since we're both cold but I was wrong. There should be atleast one who is warm enough to melt a cold heart. And for him, it was Scarlet that can be with him.

I was brought back to reality when my phone rang. It was Yelsha. Keith's sister.

"Yelsha? Bakit ka napatawag?"

"Ate Yukino! Who the heck is Scarlet?!"

"Easy girl. Nililigawan ata un ng Kuya mo."

"What the hell?! No ayaw ko sa kanya! Ikaw ang gusto ko." I smiled from that thought. "So bibitaw ka na lang basta?"

"No. I'm just looking for the right time."

"Good. Sige Ate. I'm waiting for Tsuki e. Bye!"

"Bye. Ingat kayo."

Binaba ko na ung phone at tumayo na. Pumunta ko sa banyo at naligo. Nagayos ako pagkatapos. Nagsuot ako ng shorts and medyo loose na top. I wore my boots. Yung buhok ko naman ay naka-braids. I'll be meeting someone right now. She's going to be a big help to me. Sumakay agad ako sa kotse at pinaandar ito. Pumunta ko sa isang restaurant. And I already saw her there, sitting. She looked at me and smiled. Umupo ako sa harap nya and ordered some food.

"So.. What does a Yukino Hoshi needs from me?"

"I need your help."

Napatawa sya ng konti. "What is it? Tungkol na naman ba to sa pinsan ko?"

"Exactly."

"What do you want this time?"

"I want him." And from that she smiled.

"I like you Yukino for being straight to the point. Okay, if that's what you want. My family is more powerful that theirs'. I am Khiezzia Marie Broles Standford after all."

And I smiled from that. Siya ang pinsan ng taong mahal ko na magbibigay sakin ng gusto ko.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Yun na po muna sa ngayon! :) Namiss ko ang watty. Love you all! :* Sorry kung maiksi lang. Nagmamadali ako e. Peace