19th Chapter. [The King]

KEITH'S POV

Nasa kwarto lang ako kasama sina Rain and Robin. Sina Hendrix and Kenzho ang magkasama sa kwarto. Nagla-laptop lang ako. Wala kasing magawa. Bigla namang nagchat sakin ang magaling kong kapatid.

Angel Yelsha Stanford:
Hey Kuya! Iniway mo na naman ba si Ate Yukino?

Keith Rhanz Stanford:
No. I was just protecting Scarlet from her.

Angel Yelsha Stanford:
But Ate Yukino is innocent! She's not doing anything..

Keith Rhanz Stanford:
Stop this nuisance Yelsha.

Angel Yelsha Stanford:
But Kuya!

And I logged out. I really have an annoying sister. She's jolly and talkative. But still she's my sister and I love her. I love my family. I'm the heir of the Stanford's. My Dad is the eldest of the siblings. While he has a younger brother, Uncle Khen. Uncle Khen was married to a Broles, Aunt Maryanne. The Broles are also powerful. They have a daughter, Ate Khiezzia, my cousin. Si Mom ay isang Marzan, they are well known but not as the Broles. But Mom and Aunt Maryanne gets along. Close nga sila. But minsan na lang sila magkita since Mom is an International Director. Sa totoo lang hindi lang Airline Companies ang pagmamay-ari namin. I lied to Scarlet. The Stanford's  also belongs to mafia groups. I didn't tell it to her because she might get scared. That's also a reason why I enrolled to this school. I'll be the Mafia Boss soon so I better be talented enough to handle my servers.

I ranked top 1 at the Entrance Exam. I passed the HGR Exam. I challenged the King back then so that I can get the throne from him. I forgot his name. And I won. I established the new HGR and the HGR right now was formed. Hera was supposed to be one of us but she said she already have many obligations since she's already in Hellian Platinum. I don't get her, the HGR is also part of it but we're not bothered. Maybe a boy's ability is really different from a girl. She's just keeping an eye to us.

Now, they're preparing me to manage our companies. Hindi maalis sa usapan ang rivalry. Sa Airline Companies namin wala naman masyadong problema but in the Mafia.. We have a great rival, the Montenegro Group. Yes, the family where the twins, Cheska and Chelsie belong. They have an older brother. I haven't saw him yet and I don't even know his name. Pero walang pake ang kambal sa Mafia. Sabi nila sakin nun they're not even interested. Bahala na raw ang Kuya nila dito.

Lumabas na muna ko saglit para pumunta sa Cafeteria. Tinatamad akong magluto. Beats me, I'm not in the move. Naglalakad na ko sa may cafeteria nang may biglang nagtakip ng mata ko. Okay, who the hell is playing around?! Wala ko sa mood para sa ganto dahil gutom na ko.

"Remove your fvcking hands, I'm hungry and I'm not in the mood." I said coldly.

Inalis naman nya ung kamay nya at paglingon ko, nagulat ako ng sya pala un. Ngumiti naman sya. "So sungit. Buti sanay na ko sa attitude mo." Sabay pout nya. Napangiti naman ako ng lihim dun.

"Ms.Rannaya, kailan ka pa natutong magpa-cute?" Yeah, I'm teasing her.

"I am not doing pa-cute! I was just.. Ahm.." And I raised a brow while grinning. "Oh c'mon! I'm hungry, too. Let's eat outside. Bukas resume na naman ang klase."