Tondc

Note: I have changed my mind Finn is going to die it was best for the story it gave them a truce.

(Y/ns pov)

I'm currently scrubbing Finns blood of my hands in Lexas tent turns out Lexa decided that my love for Finn was weakness and that he must die even though she had sympathy on me she couldn't be weak she said that I could kill him and I did it will truly haunt me forever Clarke was next to me hugging me as I cried.

A man entered the tent I stopped crying and wiped my tears "the commander is ready to talk." Clarke and I nodded as Lexa came in "we are taking Finns body to Tondc where he will be burned with his victims it is tradition we leave soon Y/n choose who's coming." And she walked out.

I hated this I hated making all these decisions I leave the tent and go over to Raven. "Hey Raven?" I knew she was upset with me and she had every right to be "what do you want!" Her voice was so broken I didn't know what to say or do. "They are taking Finn's body to Tondc." Raven looked at me "fine then I'm coming with you."

I wasn't going to argue with her. "I was planning on you going just do me a favor and bring the Radio." Raven nodded and left.

It was daylight now and we had been walking for a while I was walking next to Bellamy lost in my thoughts completely. "Hey Princess you alright?" No of course I wasn't alright I just killed my best friend! "No I'm not I failed Finn." I could feel the empathy in Bellamy's gaze hear it in his voice.

"Y/n it's okay Finn died by the hand of the person he loved the most." No it's not okay I promised him and I failed he's dead it's all my fault. "Stop you aren't making this any better." Of course I snapped at him I didn't mean to and he knew that.

"Okay but I've been thinking about Mount Weather we need an inside man I could do i-" I cut him off  "no that's not happening." I looked over at him "can I ask why?" I sighed "I can't lose you too." And we walked in silence.

We had stopped for the night and set up camp I was sat between Bellamy's legs his arms wrapped around my waist and his head resting on my shoulder. "You know princess you'll never lose me okay?" I nodded it wasn't a guarantee that I wouldn't lose him.

"I actually wanted to ask you something really important." Oh god I hate important questions they scare me and I'm going through so much right now what could he possibly want to ask? "Okay what is it?" I dreaded his response I feared it.

"Would you I don't know want to be my girlfriend?" Never mind I love important questions with everything going on I needed something good to happen and Bellamy was that something good. "Yes I'd love that." Bellamy smiled and turned my head to look at him and placed his lips on mine we held it for a minute before pulling away he rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you." He smiled i smiled back "I love you too." And eventually I fell asleep when I woke up we continued to walk when we arrived at Tondc we had to give up our weapons Gustus the guy who rode beside Lexa the entire time searched me for any more weapons he didn't find any of course.

We entered and a grounder spoke. "You brought them here! They killed my wife and child! Skaikru is not welcome here!" Lexa nodded at Gustus and Gustus began to beat him up I went to Lexa. "Lexa please they'll blame of for this too!" Lexa nodded and said something in grounder something I assumed was left him live because Gustus got of him.

"The sky people March with us now anyone who tries to stop that pays with their life!" Lexa commented and that's when the burning ceremony began Lexa was speaking in grounder lab and Lincoln was translating but I wasn't paying attention.

"Y/n." Lexa held the torch out to me I stepped forward and grabbed it hesitating to do it when I looked beside me and saw Finn he reached out and grabbed my hand and I set the bodies on fire. "Yu gonplei ste odon." I muttered as I watched it burn.

Soon it was time to head inside for the banquet thing they had prepared before Lexa could speak Kane spoke. "I hope you accept this gift we drink this on special occasions and I think this qualifies." Lexa takes the bottle of moonshine. "Thank you Marcus of the sky people." He nodded "just don't drink too much of it."

Lexa nodded and Gustus handed her three cups "Y/n Clarke let us drink together." We both nodded and Lexa filled the cups and handed them to us. "To a new found peace and to getting our people out of Mount Weather." She handed her cup to Gustus who took a drink then waited for a second then handed it back to her.

"Cheers." Lexa said and just as we went to drink Gustus falls very dramatically Bellamy smacked the drink from my hand. "Search them!" Lexa yelled and they began to search us I was terrified I had no idea why but I was a grounder searches me and pulls out a vile from my jacket pocket.

"Heda I found it." I was shocked and immediately tried to defend myself. "That's not mine! You put it there when you searched me! I didn't do this!" They were all silent for a moment before Lexa yelled. "No sky person leaves this room!"

And they all began to walk out Lincoln stops Indra "Indra wait let me talk on their behalf." Indra shook her head. "You are them." And she closed the cell door and walked away leaving us there.