3

Soonie

Yumi was always surrounded by four boys wherever she went in the space. As wrong as it sounds, the actual sight makes people do a double take. Either the two youngest are bothering her, Jun discussing about his future dances, or Minho just being by her side.

At the moment, it was one of the rare days where Yumi was alone with Minho as they called for a stray cat and fed it some cat treats. Minho wondered where Yumi even got those treats as she never seems to run out of them despite feeding the cats every day. It was as if she got an unlimited supply.

"What's its name?" Minho asks.

"Ginger number three."

He hummed. "Where's number two?"

"I just finished feeding him. He looks better now than the first time I saw him."

"That's good then." He smiled. "As much as I love seeing you interact with your fellow cats, you have a dance routine to perform soon. Get up, Red." He spoke to her in a gentle tone.

"Fellow cats? I'm not a cat." Yumi protested as she fed the last bit of the treat and threw away the waste at the bin. She let out a groan as she stood up, massaging her waist. The groan she let out made her seem like she was older than her age.

"You're not even that old." Minho chuckled at her antics. "Come on."

She laughed and began to tie her shoes tightly as she reached for the speaker and played the song.

Minho monitored her as she went on with her routine. Every movement was controlled. She made sure to pay attention on where and what part to put force on and on what part to clean up. As soon as she finished dancing, she waited for Minho's verdict.

"How was it, Blue?" She asked.

"It was fine. But I think you need to improve on your locking skills. Your popping skills improved though. You impressed me." He spoke honestly.

That was what Yumi liked about Minho. He can be a tease. A straight up menace at times. However, when it comes to dancing, he was serious about it and would not joke around as much, especially when there are people relying unto him about it.

"Thanks. What about yours?" She asked.

"Want to see mine?"

"I wouldn't ask if I don't."

"Touché."

They smiled as Minho removed Yumi's flash drive and replaced it with his. He played the music and then began dancing.

Yumi watched as his body moved in perfect symphony. Minho always looked magnificent when he was in his nature. Something she always gets amazed with.

When he finished, she clapped for him and handed him his water. He sat down next to her, combing his hair back. "How was it?"

"It was good but a little messy. When did you start practicing anyway?"

"Last night."

Yumi rose a brow at him. "You're joking."

Minho smiled as he drank his water. "No. I got busy with schoolwork, so I had to cram last night. Not bad for only a few hours of practice, right?" He asked.

"Not bad." Yumi smiled at him. "By the way, are you still good with going to the animal shelter?" She asked.

"Of course. Let me just pack up real quick and let's go there together." Minho smiled.

Yumi knew not a lot of people followed the unwritten rules in the space. She could recognize some dancers outside of the space on dates and sometimes, she could even catch a glimpse of their real names. However, she never bothered herself with it.

Watching his disappearing figure, she took a deep breath. It was up fate whether they meet again in the future. Now, all they had to worry about is how to deal with puberty as a teen.

She smiled as he offered his hand to pull her up from the floor. "Do you know the way?" He asked while pulling her up.

She nodded at him. "Yes. It's still pretty early in the afternoon meaning we still have plenty of time in the shelter."

"Have you visited before?" He asked her curiously.

She shook her head in response. "I've seen several videos of it though." She smiled at him.

They decided to walk seeing as Yumi said and insisted it was a walking distance. Minho quietly nudged her to the side where the cars aren't passing by, replacing where she stood just moments ago.

It was adorable. Two thirteen-year-old kids making their way towards the animal shelter with bright smiles. As they arrived, they got themselves registered and they began their duties.

They first began with feeding the animals, giving them water, and giving them their vitamins and medicines. Some of the animals in the shelter are old, after all. Yumi wanted to adopt some but knowing the fact that she already has a pet, she doubts her parents would allow her to have another one.

It took a whole lot of convincing and aegyo to finally get her parents to agree on giving her a cat. When she finally got a cat, she spoiled her rotten. Which explains the unending supply of cat treats and snacks she brings at the space.

When Yumi was finally done, she turned around and saw one of the most adorable scene.

It was Blue.

Lee Minho sat on the grass with several animals surrounding him. The caretakers probably allowed some of the animal to roam around for a while but for some reasons most of them were attracted to him.

He sat on the grass. On his face was a smile of adoration plastered. His eyes were twinkling brightly as he grabbed a carrot and began feeding it to the bunny. His other hand petting a cat's stomach.

"Are you still hungry? It's okay, there are a lot left." He spoke with the gentlest of tone as possible. It was the first time Yumi heard him spoke like that.

When they left the shelter, the man looked happier than Yumi has ever seen him. She knew the man liked animals, but it was a different thing seeing it with her own eyes.

"By the way I adopted a cat."

a/n: I want stay moots:(( Who wants to be moots with me? I don't bite I swear