Forty nine

Kook: Get that Lisa for me hyung (asked not breaking the eye contact with the elder )

Joon: For what ! ( getting a little mad ) She just told things to tae ,In the wrong way for sure but she doesn't commit a sin ,that doesn't mean we will go around hunting her ! Do you perhaps lost your mind ! I know its a difficult situation seeing tae like this ,not just for you but for all of us ! We know she did wrong but we cant-

Kook: She drugged tae !! Cause of that act of her tae is in this condition and do you know ..I have let her matter slide last time  ...But Not Now hyungg ! She has crossed her all boundaries this time  _!( raised his voice a little )   Her act was not minor ! She literally hoped the worse for tae before doing such cheap thing ! ( said as anger rushed in his body ..he was getting mad remembering the things that happen before and that are happening now ..somewherr he is blaming himself for being all this , just only if he had deal with her strictly last time ..it wouldn't have happen ,she wouldn't have dared to this all )

Joon: Drugged hi-m ? ( eyes getting darker )   Why would she do such thing ?? For  What !! Do you kNow What You are blaming her For !

Kook: I am not someone who would wonder around Blaming someone for no reason Hyung ! I got the proofs ! ...The D-octor that is treating ta-e found a Fentanyl chip at back of h-is neck_ That's a high drug ..And using it on neck wasn't a good thing to do !   Thats probably why he faint-ed and got this much hurt ..He could have gotten Migraine or worse !! ....She was the last to visit him hyung and _She intentionally did all this _First told him all the things in wrong way then drugged him- Because she dose not like him_she is just envious of Tae's success or whatever the reason is, I fucking don't care !! She caused this all and she has to repent now ! I am not letting her go this time !! Either You will help me get Her or I will do It myself ,in my way! ...And I swear I mean it hyung !( said angrily while a few tears rolled down his cheeks )

Joon: ( took a deep breath to calm his anger down seeing the messed up state of younger ) Jungkook ! You are not going to do anything !! You hear me !

Kook: Then What !! Let Her Go This Time Too !! So she cause something more Horrible In FUTURE WITH HIM !! OR Most Likely k-ill him n-ext tim-e ( shouted in frustration )

Joon: Shut Up !! Dont say rubbish Jungkook ! Nothing will happen to him !! She won't be even laying her eyes on anyone anymore !! I said You Are Not Going To get your hands dirty When I am fuvking Alive for this !!  Believe me ! She is not getting away easily Or More Like not even getting away forever ! ( said as he chuckled darkly while gazing at the younger whose face was showing a glimpse of fear seeing this scary side of his hyung )   Do You Think I will Let Her free after What She Did with My brother !! Never !! I didnt step in this hell for fun but to protect my family ! ..I will Make Her Life A Hell For her !! ( Said darkly while looking at Kook with determination ...He really means it ) But Its Not Time for this ! Our First Priority Is Tae !! Let him be ok !! Once he is ok ! That Girl will see the hell hole ! She will regret even breathing !!

( And then there was a complete silence between them,Jungkook didn't utter a word but just stared at Namjoon's face ...for a second he himself couldn't recognize the male infront of him ,those orbs who were always soft and full of worry ,are now holding so much anger and hatred that he fear ...is it really his Nmajoon hyung !?...He never saw him like this ..except for that night when he got know the secret of Namjoon ..But even that day He didn't saw such burning fire in elder's eyes which he is seeing today ...that fire is enough to burn someone alive )

Joon: Wanna see a trailer ! ( asked with sinister look on his face as Junhkook unknowingly gulped before giving a shaky nod ) You want to see her Downfall ? Right ! ...Wanna see a little glimpse of her agony ? ....Wait till night ..I got a surprise for you Jungkookah ! Your Hyung gonna grant your wish in a magical way ( gave a forced smile when he saw the shocked yet fearfull face ...for a moment he forget that this side wasn't to show his brothers..and now he regretted losing his temper infront of Younger after seeing the pale expression on his face ...but being a good mercurial he is ...he simply gave a light chuckle before patting Jungkook's cheek lightly )