8

Rafe

I'm pulling into Top's driveway on my motorcycle for his first party this summer and I notice his house is extra packed.

Shit, it's about to be a good night to make some money.

I check my backpack to make sure the bags of coke and whiskey bottle didn't somehow fall out on the ride over here on my motorcycle and head up the steps into his house.

"Yo! Top, Kelce, how the girls lookin' tonight?", I ask.

"Same old girls as always, couple new tourist girls we found down by the docks today to invite. But I think you've hooked up with just about every girl here, man", Top says.

Looking around, I realize he's right. My body count was somewhere in the 300s. I couldn't tell you the names of all the girls I've fucked, but I knew by looking at them if I've already fucked them or not.

"You're probably right. Think I've fucked every girl who's eighteen to thirty in the OBX by now", I laugh."Spread the word that I got some snow if anyone needs a hookup. I'll be downstairs. Send 'em down", I say.

Top and Kelce both nod.

I head down to the first floor of Top's crib and sit by some blonde girl that I've fucked before.

"How you doin' tonight? Looking for some?" I take a bag of coke out of my pocket and flash it in front of her.

"Ten dollars off for looking so good in that dress", I whisper into her air as I push her hair back.

"Always a charmer, Rafe. I'll buy it if you do a line with me."

Of course I wasn't going to back out of doing a line. I lay it out on the table and grab a hundred dollar bill out of my pocket, rolling it up so we can use it to snort the lines.

"Ladies first", I hand her the bill and she plugs one of her nostrils while swiping her nose across the table in a quick manner.

"Too pretty for all that coke, baby", I laugh as I take the bill from her and snort a line for myself. By that time, word had spread about me having the product and people were coming down to give me money, and then cutting multiple lines at once on the table.

Hey, more money in my pocket. I know I'm rich, but I still like the rush I get from moving weight. That's why I still do it sometimes. On my way out to the pool to find a fuck buddy for later, I see that ugly ass van pull into the driveway. Just as I'm getting ready to go tell them to leave and start a fight, I see Kaz and my sister step out.

I think I can go one night without starting some shit. For the ladies' sake.

I'm watching Kaz and picking up some tension between her and JJ. I wonder what happened. Maybe she could be the one I bring back home tonight. I watch JJ slip into the bar area, leaving Kaz standing by herself.

"Kaz! Over here", I yell out. She rolls her eyes and has a look of disgust on her face, but still comes over to me anyway.

"What, Rafe?", she spews in an ill-mannered tone.

"Damn. Take that attitude shit somewhere else. Just seeing what's up with you."

"Sorry. It's been a weird day. I'm just trying to get drunk, honestly", she says.