10

Rafe

My tongue is dancing around Kaz's, my heart fluttering with each passing second. I didn't expect her to give into me, but right now, I can't stop. My internal carnal lust is taking over every inch of my body and mind. I deepen the kiss with more hunger as I take her bottom lip in between my teeth and bite down. She sucks in a wince through her teeth.

"Tell me you want me to stop", I groan into her mouth. The only reply she gives me is a shaky breath. I snake my big hand up her thigh until I reach the bottom lace trim of her sleep shorts.

"Rafe", she says in a half moan, half plea.

"I'll stop", I whisper into her ear so close that my lips almost touch it, my hot breath causing her to shiver.

"Tell me..." I move my hand further up her thigh, up under her shorts so close to where we both want me to be. "...to stop, Kaz." Her breath hitches as my hot air lingers on her ear.

I let out a low chuckle. "Can't tell me, can you?" I smirk as I watch her head fall back in anticipation. I walk my fingers up to the waistband of her underwear and tug slightly.

"Yeah", she breathes.

"Take these off". The commanding tone of my voice takes even me by surprise for a second.

She does as I say, sliding her sleep shorts off followed by her skimpy hot pink, lace panties. She automatically parts her legs further. I let out a low growl at the sight.

"Shit, Kaz. Mm. Such a pretty little pussy", I groan.

"Suck", I instruct as I slip my pointer finger into her mouth, my dick twitching at the warmth and wet now surrounding my finger. She sucks on it, getting it wet, swirling her tongue around the tip of my finger seductively. I can't help but let out a small groan at the sight.

"Lay back", I command through hooded, lust-filled eyes. She can't seem to muster up any words, so she just gives me a simple nod before she lays her supple body all the way down on my bed.

I debate whether or not to give her warning. Of course I go against my better judgment and decide not to. Without any warning, my index finger collides with her beautiful pink clit and begins rubbing small circles on it.

"Oh god", she whispers.

"Yeah? You like the way I touch you, baby?" A smirk turns up at the corners of my mouth watching how responsive she is to my simple touch.

"I need it, Rafe" she says, barely able to get the words out.

"Need what?" I know exactly what she means, but I want to hear that sexy, sultry voice say it. "Let me hear you say it, Kaz".

Her lips part in frustration as she looks down at me.

"I don't beg, Rafe. The rain has slowed so either you give it to me, or I'll go get it from JJ." As much as i wanted to believe she was just saying that to get a rise out of me, I knew by the grimace painted on her lips that she was serious.

Jealously and possessiveness flared deep within me. The former, not being a feeling I was ever aquatinted with. I had never been a jealous guy. Not until now.