SKIN

Cop: It's okay. It's okay.

The girl points to the room across the hall.

GIRL: In there! In there!

The S.W.A.T team moves to the other room. The man and woman is there, trying to open a pair of doors leading to a balcony.

Cop: Freeze! Don't move!

Drop the knife.

Keep your hands where I can see 'em.

Drop it! Hold it right there!

Do it!

The man and woman turns around revealing Nathan and Rachel.

GAS STATION-ONE WEEK EARLIER

The Impala and Mustang pulls into a gas station. Sam and Rachel gets out of the Mustang and leans against it. Rachel begins filling up the Mustang.

Dean: Alright.

Nathan and Dean leans against the Impala.

Dean: I figure we'd hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south, hit Bisbee by midnight.

Rachel: Sure thing.

Dean: Sam?

Nathan: Sam wears women's underwear.

Sam: I've been listenin', I'm just busy.

He is checking e-mails on his PalmPilot.

Nathan: Busy doin' what?

Sam: Reading emails

Dean: Emails from who?

Sam: From my friends at Stanford.

Nathan: You're kidding. You still keep in touch with your college buddies?

Sam: Why not?

Dean: So what exactly do you tell 'em? You know, about where you've been, what you've been doin'?

Sam: I tell 'em I'm on a road trip with my big brother and twin brother. I tell 'em I needed some time off after Jess.

Dean: Oh, so you lie to 'em.

Sam: No. I just don't tell 'em....everything.

Nathan: Yeah, that's called lying. I mean, hey, man, I get it, tellin' the truth is far worse.

Sam: So, what am I supposed to do, just cut everybody out of my life?

Dean and Nathan shrugs. Rachel looks away not wanting to get involved.

Sam: You're serious?

Nathan: Look, it sucks, but in a job like this, you can't get close to people, period.

Sam: You're kinda anti social, you know that?

Rachel: Hey morons, if you don't stop doing this then I'm going to beat you with a bag of batteries.

Dean: Roger roger

Nathan: Aye aye maam.

He winks at her. Sam goes back to his phone and gets a surprised look on his face.

Sam: My God

Dean: What?

Sam: In this e-mail from this girl, Rebecca Warren, one of those friends of mine.

Nathan and Dean: Is she hot?

Sam: I went to school with her, and her brother, Zack. She says Zack's been charged with murder. He's been arrested for killing his girlfriend. Rebecca says he didn't do it, but it sounds like the cops have a pretty good case.