FAITH

ABANDONED HOUSE-NIGHT

Growl of Impala engine. Sam, Nathan, Dean, and Rachel park and open the trunk. Dean removes four tasers.

Rachel: What do you got those amped up to?

Dean: A hundred thousand volts.

Sam: Damn

Nathan: Nice

Dean: Yeah, I want this rawhead extra frickin' crispy. And remember, you only get one shot with these things. So make it count.

BASEMENT

Sam, Nathan, Dean, and Rachel moves down the basement stairs with guns and flashlights. Hearing a noise, they move toward a cupboard.

Dean: (whispers) On three. One. Two. Three.

He swings open the door, a young boy and girl are crouched inside, covering their ears.

Nathan: (Whispers) Is it still here? (The children nod)

Rachel: (to the boy) Ok. Grab your sister's hand, come on, we gotta get you out of here. Let's go, let's go.

They move towards the stairs

Dean: Alright, go!

Sam starts to take the children upstairs, a hand grabs his legs, knocking him back down. The children scream and run to the top of the stairs.

Dean and Rachel: Sam!

Nathan: Get them out of here! Now, go!

Dean nods and heads towards the stairs. Sam throws his taser to Nathan

Sam: Here, take this!

He runs up the stairs and moves the kids out of sight. Nathan and Rachel moves around the basement on high alert shining their torches into corners

Rachel: Come on!

A ragged, hairy creature leaps up and shoves Nathan backwards.

Rachel: NAT!!

He loses his weapons and flashlight as he falls. He glances around, scrambles across puddles of water to grab the taser and releases it toward the creature as it moves toward him, electrocuting him. Electricity moves from the creature through the water lying on the ground to Nathan. They both shake and twitch, the creature falls, Nathan loses consciousness.

Rachel: NO!!!

She runs towards him lifting him up, holding his face.

Rachel: Nat! Nat! Nat!

Sam and Dean runs down the stairs and sees Rachel in the corner holding onto Nathan, their eyes widens

Sam: Oh God

Dean: No

HOSPITAL

Sam and Rachel stands behind Dean at the desk with a receptionist.

RECEPTIONIST: Sir, I'm so sorry to ask. There doesn't seem to be any insurance on file.

Dean: Right. Uh, ok.

Dean removes a card from his wallet and hands it to RECEPTIONIST.

RECEPTIONIST: (glancing at card) Okay, Mr. Burkovitz.

Sam and Rachel sees two cops waiting and walks over.

Cop: Look, we can finish this up later.

Rachel: No, no, it's okay. We were just taking a shortcut through the neighborhood. And, um, the windows were rolled down, we heard some screaming when we drove past the house, and we stopped. Ran in.