HP(TPS) part 3 - 𝕂𝕟𝕖𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕? 𝕛𝕠𝕪!

After that long, long wand purchasing they hurried out of the wand shop, not wanting to stay longer than necessary. Outside they met with aunt cissa who, in one hand had many shrunken bags and in the other a beautiful white kitten with blue gray eyes.
"Got your wands darling ? " She asked them as soon as she saw them.
"Yep. But it was so boring and creepy!" Draco said with a small shiver. Alecs had to agree with him on this. It was uncomfortable experience.
"Tell me about it son." Uncle lucius added with disdain.
"Well then, I got everything else, oh and alecs dear, since you told me you have your own owl I bought you a kitten, hope you don't mind ?" Aunt cissa asked her while handing her the little fur ball.

" You didn't have to aunt cissa, you payed for my books and other supplies too." Alecs replied, not glancing up to see the sad look in the adult's face.
"Oh...nonsense. We met our niece and goddaughter after 10 years and we got money. Why not spoil her a little ? Am I wrong draco?" Uncle lucius said glancing at draco.
"Absolutely father. You are family now alecs."
"Thank you!" alecs said sincerely, greatful for the family she got in this yet unknown world.

"Thank you!" regulus said to malfoys and his cousin at the same time as his daughter did.
"Like draco said in the future. Family regulus." Narcissa replied.

Alecs stared at the little kitten in her arms, what she told the malfoy were the true, she did have an owl but not like the caged kind more... free spirit. A little gift from her papa. A majestic great horned owl, without an attitude she thought with relief, blessed by athena herself for both alecs and annabeth's sake. The bird was Intelligent and could travel from long island to scotland (where hogwarts was) without much problem. Annabeth had named him 'Sage' it means intelligent and originally an honorary title in Ancient Greece.

Both annabeth and alecs smiled at the mention of sage, their very much alive  and favorite owl

Both annabeth and alecs smiled at the mention of sage, their very much alive and favorite owl.

After they returned to malfoy manor, Aunt cissa went to check up on their lunch and uncle lucius went to his study, both draco and alecs decided to go to alecs room and get to know each other.
Her bedroom was airy and done in many shades of greens, yellows and white. It was clear that the room was forest themed, more like an magical forest!alecs thought looking at the fairy lights that hung over her bed. When she said fairy lights she means lots and lots of fairy lights. Her bathroom too looked like an overgrown forest.