HP(TPS) Part 13- ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟? ℕ𝕠𝕡𝕖, ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖!

When alecs and her friends hurriedly packed their bags and left the lake side, she had forgotten one of her notes there. So she hurried back to get them while her friends went to search Professor Snape. Alecs knew it was a long shot that he would believe them. But they had to try.

"Finally, people with some sense. I thought you would go there yourself."
Evan told his niece who coincidently not looking at anywhere near him.

Alecs round the Corner near the transfiguration classroom and come to halt when she heard familiar voices few feet away from her.
Oh not again! She was getting tired of hearing potter and co.'s not so secret private conversations.

Everyone laughed at the three gryffindors who looked at alecs with shocked but offended expressions. They never knew until now that how much of their whispered conversation was heard by her.

"-Snape's going through the trapdoor tonight. He's found out everything he needs, and now he's got Dumbledore out of the way. He sent that note, I bet the Ministry of Magic will get a real shock when Dumbledore turns up" Alecs raised her eyebrow at that. It was mildly amusing to see how Potter still think it was Professor Snape. But the other information was much more concerning. As much as she dislike dumbledore, he was still the school's headmaster. If he wasn't here there was a strong chance that voldermort himself would try to steal the stone.

" Oh! Shit!"
" Fuck"
Many were panicking at the thought of voldermort in a school full of children, while future parents had gone pale again.

"But what can we-" Alecs listened as Granger stopped talking and gasped, then she heard another voice, the person her friends were looking for.

"Good afternoon!" Professor Snape said smoothly. Alecs could imagine Potter and friends staring at him with wide eyes like idiots. That mental picture made her lips twitch.
"You shouldn't be inside on a day like this," he told them.
"We were -" Potter began but trailed off.
"You want to be more careful," said Snape.
"Hanging around like this, people will think you're up to something. And Gryffindor really can't afford to lose any more points, can it?" Alecs rolled her eyes. One, Potter was always up to something and two, Did Professor Snape really had to rub that in Potter's face? That reminder would definitely make potter do some stupid stunt again.

" I stand corrected. Potter was always up to something stupid." Alecs said loudly making people to look at sheepish looking harry, with raised eyebrows.
"You didn't!" Lilly gasped. Staring at her future son. When he didn't reply she turned to alecs.
"Tell me he didn't!"
"I'm sorry Miss Evans, but he definitely did!" Alecs replied her with a smirk, lilly groaned and buried her head in her hands. Others except few watched in confusion, not understanding what was going on.

There was a few seconds of silence then,
"Be warned, Potter, any more night time wanderings and I will personally make sure you are expelled. Good day to you." Ah! Yes the final threat. Alecs rolled her eyes again at their head of house's dramatics. She heard footsteps that indicate Professor Snape had left. Then she heard Potter's award worthy plan.

" Oh this is bad!" Mary told her friends knowing the girl was using sarcasm.

"Right, here's what we've got to do," he whispered urgently.
"One of us has got to keep an eye on Snape, wait outside the staff room and follow him if he leaves it. Hermione, you'd better do that."
Oh for gods sake this is getting ridiculous!

Slytherins and Ravenclaws agreed with that. Specially snape, who was getting tired of potter spawns baseless accusations.

"Why me?" Granger whined.
"It's obvious," said Weasley.
"You can pretend to be waiting for Professor Flitwick, you know." He put on a high voice,
"Oh Professor Flitwick, I'm so worried, I think I got question fourteen b wrong.' "
Alecs stifled a snort. That high pitch voice matched granger's perfectly.