PJO(TLT) P.6- 𝔸 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕋𝕠 𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 ? 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕄𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕔𝕜!

" So, who's gonna tell anni ? " Alecs asked after percy went up to see the oracle. Both chiron and grover stared at her, without saying anything. Looks of confusion on their faces.

" Oh c'mon. Percy going on quest meaning he is the one you told annabeth about. So, who's gonna tell her? " She asked them expectantly.

" Alecsandrean -" chiron started with a sigh, which alecs didn't liked so she interrupted,

" You know I'm not going on this quest without anni, don't you chiron. Percy is my friend and I know this quest has something to do with me too since I got those dreams. But I'm not doing this over my best friend's crushed hopes. " she sat there with her arms crossed and eyebrow raised, determined to not take 'no' for an answer.

Barty turned to his goddaughter who had a smug look.

" So, you gave him an ultimatum ? What if he didn't agreed?" Alecs only grinned pointing at the screen.

finally chiron caved,

" very well, you stubborn child. If percy is okay with it, annabeth shall be your fourth quest member." Ales did a little happy dance at that, beaming at her mentor, who along with grover had amused expressions.

Many looked amused too while alecs blushed in embarrassment. Percy gave her a fond look filled with love. It was times like this, when she acted so childishly, that made him adore this girl more.

" Thank you chiron. Thank you!" The girl said happily. What neither of them noticed was an invisible girl with blonde hair and grey eyes smiling at the raven haired girl with tears in her eyes.

" You were there?" Lily asked the girl, who nodded.

" I saw alecs and percy making their way towards the big house and followed them. Sorry about that by the way." Annabeth said directing the last part toward the couple. They didn't mind since it was all in past.

It wasn't long before percy came back, pale and eyes unfocused but ultimately quite sane, much to alecs relief.

"Well?" Chiron and alecs asked him. The boy slumped into his previous chair at the pinochle table.

"She said we would retrieve what was stolen."

" Huh ? That's first." Alecs said with a small frown. Since when did the oracle give straightforward answers?

Both alecs and percy snorted. Remembering how that, the answer they once thought was straightforward turned very complicated in the end.

" Straightforward my ass " alecs snickered. Annabeth and grover joining them too, getting confused looks from everyone.

Grover sat forward too, chewing excitedly on the remains of a Diet Coke can.

" Wait , you eat diet coke can ?" Alice asked the satyr. And once she pointed it out everyone else saw that too, getting curious expressions.

" What? Tin cans are good for your health." Grover replied defensively, making percy doubled over in laughter.

" Gro, I don't think they are asking about the health benefits of tin cans. " alecs told the satyr while chuckling. It took him a few minutes to understand and his expression turned in to a sheepish one when he did.

" Yeah. Satyrs eats tin cans." He replied in embarrassed voice. Causing tyson to pat his back sympathetically.

Few slytherins and hufflepuffs gave him fond looks while ravenclaws had curious looks. They were intrigued by the new information.