Other Stories

Here is my list of uploaded stories. From now on, I will be putting a story part like this at the end of all my stories to keep you updated on what I'm working on and how far along I am with that story. So here they are:

 So here they are:

Status: Completed

Synopsis:

A story of life, love, and belonging.

Melany Reecher's life wasn't easy after her parents abandoned her and her elder sister when she was just three years old. Her sister worked all the time to provide for them and she never really made many friends at school so she was always alone. When she is awarded a scholarship to the most prestigious school in her area, she is more than happy to attend but soon learns that Greenhall Academy wasn't safe for people like her; middle class. There she makes one friend, Jaqueline Mayers, who always seems to get her into a lot of trouble but her latest scheme will change Melany's life forever. It all starts with heartbreak, an audition, and a boy named after a British city with captivating dark blue eyes.

Status: Ongoing

Status: Ongoing

Synopsis:

Eternal Love: Book 1

The Moon Goddess never makes mistakes, her judgment should never be questioned, she assigns mates for a reason and that is why the rejection kills.

**********

Kirabo Peters finds herself knocking on death's door after the man she always suspected was her mate rejects her on the night of the Lunar Moon, choosing her best friend instead. Unable to cope with the broken bond and the betrayal from her most trusted confidant, she resorts to drinking her life away. One night the bartender had enough of her drunkenness and offered her sanctuary at her home pack but before they got there, the effects of the rejection set in.

Alpha Alaric De Luca was cursed never to have a mate after he was born a hybrid. Being the first of his kind he has always been seen as an abomination and was treated as an outsider by both vampires and werewolves. After inheriting his mother's wolf pack, he fought his hardest to build it into a great empire, gaining him the title of 'The Legendary Feared Alpha' of everyone's nightmare. Since he wasn't supposed to have a mate, he never expected one, so imagine his surprise one night when he found her when picking up his sister-in-law from a pub she'd been running. When he is told her story, he chooses to distance himself to allow her time to grieve her broken bond but all that goes to the dogs a month later.

His sister-in-law comes back to their vacation cabin one night with his dying mate, and he is left with only two options, mark her or let her die. Not willing to let his miracle slip from his grasp he claims her as his own sending her into a medically induced coma. When Kira next opens her eyes, she finds herself in a strange place with a questionable bandage on her neck and a mate she definitely didn't want.

Anyways, Happy Reading!

Love Always,
Ally♥