51 : Heartbroken

CHAPTER 51

VIVIANA QUINN

Here I am in the kitchen, preparing dinner. Xavier had some work so he said he'll be at the study room. 

A few minutes later, Xavier entered the kitchen in his sweats and an oversized tee. He had his hands stuffed inside his pant pockets. 

“What you doing?”

“Shrimp Quesadilla.”

His head turned to me in amusement “Shrimp Quesadilla?”

I nodded. 

“And you are making it?”

“Of course, no angel is there to help me.” 

“I am here to help you…  your angel.” He said, passing me a wide smile. 

I rolled my eyes “I don't want help from this angel for sure.”

“Is the angel so bad?”

“Nope. The angel here is a devil in disguise.”

“Devil? I am the devil?”

I nodded. 

He placed a hand on his chest in a dramatic manner and said “Jesus Christ! You'll kill me with those words, woman.”

In return he got drama from me because c'mon I am a drama queen. “Jesus Christ! I didn't know the devil could be so dramatic. But you know who's the angel here?” I waved my right hand and sang “It's me hi! I'm the angel, it's me. At tea time everybody agrees.”

He stared at me with a face like ‘bro are you serious?’

“What?”

“You replaced ‘problem’ with ‘angel’.”

“I did, because I am not a problem, I am your angel. I came into your life, flying like an angel in a white dress with a magic wand in my hand and I said ‘bro no need to worry, I am here to bring light to your darkness’.”

“Christ! You are a narcissistic person.”

I pouted trying to make a cute face while he made a face that he was disgusted. 

I started laughing. “You started it mate.”

“Move, let me do it.”

I moved away “Anyways you don't like my food.”

He picked me up in a sudden move and made me sit on the kitchen counter. 

“I love your food.”

I rolled my eyes “That's why you used to have one spoon and asked me to throw the rest.”

“I used to have all of it.”

I scoffed “Yeah sure. If one spoon is all of it.”

He was so mean to me every time. He literally asked me to throw my food in the dustbin. So nope I am not cooking for him anymore. 

“All of it. And I mean all.” 

I rolled my eyes.

I don’t need your lies.

“Where do you think the food goes every morning?” He spoke while focusing on preparing the shrimp.

My head snapped towards him.

What?

He shrugged.

I grabbed a knife and held it close to his adam’s apple, threatening him.