EPILOGUE

This will be the last chapter on Xavier and Viviana. And I am sad about it. I love them. 😭

Happy Reading.

*******

3 Years Later 

VIVIANA QUINN

“Come to me, baby.” I extended my arms widely, calling her to me. 

“But daddy's here, sunshine.” Xavier called her towards him, extending his hands, literally pouting. 

Scarlett looked at our hands then up to our faces, I gave her puppy eyes and the problem here is no matter how cute I was trynna act Xavier was one step ahead of meme in cuteness.

“Sunshine, please.” He said. 

I am your sunshine, stop calling her with my names to impress her. 

“Mumma's side sweetheart.”

“Daddy.”

I glared at him “Mumma.”

“Daddy.”

“Mumma.”

Scarlett stared at me for a minute then Xavier. She then slapped her forehead and laid her back on the bed she has been sitting for so long. 

“Waoh.” Xavier chuckled and picked her up in his arms, placing her in between the two of us. 

Our life has changed so much after her. It's beautiful and she is beautiful. She's an angel, always with a bright wide smile on her lips. She's a blessing for us. 

Also, she's a daddy's girl. And let me tell you something, this Dad loves to spoil her. 

I am fed up with him. After her birth, it feels like his brain goes on a vacation when she's with him. Whenever we go out somewhere, no matter how pricy the thing is, whatever Scarlett points at he gets it for her. I mean she's just 3, she doesn't even know the use of any item. 

Last night, he literally got a giant size teddy bear for her which is fair, I agree. She's a baby, she can play with these things but you know what's extreme here, last month he bought a car. The top model of Bugatti when he already had a black one of the same model but since his daughter was mesmerised by the white one he got another one. 

Tell me on which wall I should hit my head.

He was playing with her, making weird faces as we were waiting for the orders. Oh yes, again while scrolling through Xavier's phone she came across YouTube shorts of people making fried chicken so her Dad ordered it for her. Well we also had a fight on this because giving a 3 year old baby fried food is unhealthy as fuck but he says once in a while is fine and I lost the fight as always. 

“Daddy, chicks.” She asked in her cute voice. 

“Let's find out.” Xavier took out his phone and opened the tracker in the food app. “This guy has the food.” He pointed to the guy on the tracker then at our location “He is coming to us. See he's driving so fast.”

She giggled and clapped her hands. 

But I was still mad at him because c'mon he was fighting with me over fried chicken a few minutes ago. 

I ignored them and started scrolling through my phone when suddenly I felt a kiss on my cheek. I looked at the person, it was Scarlett. She pouted and pointed at Xavier while he was looking on the other side as if he didn't know anything. 

Shaking my head, I looked back on my phone when again I was kissed by her. 

I glared at her playfully, she gave a smile as if she was the culprit.