the playlist / with ships

• Niklaus Mikaelson × Selene Aradia •

Niklaus Mikaelson × Selene Aradia •

• Niklaus Mikaelson × Selene Aradia •

A Thousand Years | Christina Perri

The day we met , frozen I held my breath, right from the start, I knew that I'd found a home for my heart. And all along I believed I would find you, time has brought your heart to me , I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more.

The Prophecy | Taylor Swift

Poison blood from the wound of the pricked hand. Oh, still I dream of him. Please, I've been on my knees, change the prophecy. Don't want money, just someone who wants my company, let it once be me. Who do I have to speak to about if they can redo The prophecy?

All of Me | John Legend

How many times do I have to tell you? Even when you're crying, you're beautiful too. The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood. You're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you. My head's under water, but I'm breathing fine, you're crazy and I'm out of my mind.

Never Let me Go | Florence + The Machine

And the arms of the ocean are carrying me. And all this devotion was rushing out of me. And the crashes are heaven for a sinner like me, but the arms of the ocean delivered me. And it's over and I'm going under, but I'm not giving up, I'm just giving in. I'm slipping underneath. So, so cold and so sweet.

Damon Salvatore × Selene Aradia